July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Reactions: serybrazil
I sold my PM in mono, & after a few days really regretted it. So I contacted my purse boo Will & in ONE day after I asked if he could locate this bag for me, I’m a proud owner of it in reverse. My first reverse piece!!! I have bag peace, & I’m forcing myself into ban island:biggrin:

Attachments

• BE829EE3-0DAD-4085-8449-C3409D5B60E2.jpeg
    BE829EE3-0DAD-4085-8449-C3409D5B60E2.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 1,153
I sold my PM in mono, & after a few days really regretted it. So I contacted my purse boo Will & in ONE day after I asked if he could locate this bag for me, I’m a proud owner of it in reverse. My first reverse piece!!! I have bag peace, & I’m forcing myself into ban island:biggrin:

Congrats!

And even if you are uncertain about bag peace, I actually feel my own PMs (in mono and reverse) are what pushed me to bag peace and a happy stay on ban island :shocked: It's just such a great bag and every time I compare other potential bags to them I feel somewhat lackluster about spending money on something else (and the small collection I have of LV and contemporary suits my needs already). Of course I can't carry the PM all the time as I sometimes still need a bigger bag (plus, want to use something different), but every time I come back to a PM it just feels right. I just spent a few days traveling with my PM in mono, and it was so great for the airport/flights, for sightseeing, etc and reminded me all over again how great it is.:hbeat:

Congrats!

And even if you are uncertain about bag peace, I actually feel my own PMs (in mono and reverse) are what pushed me to bag peace and a happy stay on ban island :shocked: It's just such a great bag and every time I compare other potential bags to them I feel somewhat lackluster about spending money on something else (and the small collection I have of LV and contemporary suits my needs already). Of course I can't carry the PM all the time as I sometimes still need a bigger bag (plus, want to use something different), but every time I come back to a PM it just feels right. I just spent a few days traveling with my PM in mono, and it was so great for the airport/flights, for sightseeing, etc and reminded me all over again how great it is.:hbeat:
I totally understand. I was looking my for next bag & realized the PM checked all my boxes. What was I thinking? Glad it’s back in my collection. So glad to hear you’re enjoying your beauties!

Reactions: RayKay