Online Order Status

Kailua

Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone know what this means in LV online order status? I have only ever placed one order and my credit card was charged right away. This time the order status says “pending order validation” any ideas? Is this problematic?

I spoke with the CA and they said orders can take 36 hours to process and this is normal... ?

Thanks in advance!

That’s normal. They usually proceed the order Place of order-> Pending Validation -> Oder in preparation -> Dispatched or Shipped -> Delivered
The reasons the order take validation check process is vary (actual stock check, buyer info check, payment check ect....) when you buy too many items of their best seller, Monogram canvas, sometimes, they cancelled your orders (I still do not know why). It all about internal policy. So, customers need to wait until they proceed the order to preparation stage. Once the order status changed to ‘Order in preparation’ it means your item gonna deliver sooner. Check the status tomorrow!

Does anyone know what this means in LV online order status? I have only ever placed one order and my credit card was charged right away. This time the order status says “pending order validation” any ideas? Is this problematic?

I spoke with the CA and they said orders can take 36 hours to process and this is normal... ?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Did your order end up going through?

I placed an order for a Key Pouch on May 26th right before midnight (Central Time) . I did receive an email from LV confirming that my order was received. Since then the status still shows as " Order in preparation". This is my first online purchase with them. Do they usually ship fast? How long does "Order in preparation" last?

I purchased a speedy last night before midnight. It appeared to go through the status pretty quickly and is currently in order prep. My CC was already charged. This tells me it’s getting ready to travel :smile:

Reactions: ivette29
Client Services told me that once it comes in stock the order would move. I ordered the mono card holder and it was sold out. And I called to order and was told that.

I think since your order was on an item that sold out - LV doubled order. Hopefully, your order will be first shipped when the inventory is replenished. You could ask for a refund but then you “lose your place”