Received my new baby!

Chachalouve

May 3, 2015
I was desperately lacking an oxblood bag in my collection, so I could not miss this baby when I found her!
She is preloved but in absolutely new condition, which is a real plus ;)
Her hears were outside when she arrived safely from the UK to Switzerland but I tucked them inside as I prefer her this way :heart:
Hope you find her as beautiful as I do and thanks very much again to her incredibly nice precious owner :smile:
Presenting my small quilted Bayswater :love:

Attachments

• 6BFA3904-C55D-4602-9113-17D22C40643A.jpeg
    6BFA3904-C55D-4602-9113-17D22C40643A.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 425
  • 4F08A7AD-0740-47C3-9197-5563E891A45E.jpeg
    4F08A7AD-0740-47C3-9197-5563E891A45E.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 418
  • 56B5D189-9430-4122-AFAD-A3D0DBB50F82.jpeg
    56B5D189-9430-4122-AFAD-A3D0DBB50F82.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 422
  • AAA663B7-3061-4F44-976F-6A863CA6BD6B.jpeg
    AAA663B7-3061-4F44-976F-6A863CA6BD6B.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 424
  • 8F1345CB-23DF-4C3A-956E-DA6169E5EEC2.jpeg
    8F1345CB-23DF-4C3A-956E-DA6169E5EEC2.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 421
Hello dear Taimi!
Thank you for your message :heart:
And how are you?? How is your bag collection evolving?
After a break, I am back at welcoming some new babies in my beloved handbag family ;)
Hi dear Gringach! :heart:

I just had a baby, our dear second daughter. :heart: So I’m great! Still recovering though. How are you?

I haven’t bought a Mulberry for a while, but well, maybe I have them enough already. :angel: I’m considering a Bayswater tote though, I think it looks gorgeous. :smile:

Reactions: Chachalouve
Hi dear Gringach! :heart:

I just had a baby, our dear second daughter. :heart: So I’m great! Still recovering though. How are you?

I haven’t bought a Mulberry for a while, but well, maybe I have them enough already. :angel: I’m considering a Bayswater tote though, I think it looks gorgeous. :smile:

Oh dear Taimi:heart:
This is such a lovely news:flowers:
Congratulations for your new princess:heart:
Wishing you a good recovery:smile::flowers::smile:
And yes, a Bayswater tote could be useful;)
Always a good reason to buy a bag..:biggrin:
And by the way, this might be my next addition too;)

Reactions: Taimi
Oh dear Taimi:heart:
This is such a lovely news:flowers:
Congratulations for your new princess:heart:
Wishing you a good recovery:smile::flowers::smile:
And yes, a Bayswater tote could be useful;)
Always a good reason to buy a bag..:biggrin:
And by the way, this might be my next addition too;)
Thank you dear Gringach! :heart:

I don’t have a proper tote, so it’s definitely on my wishlist! I’m not just sure which colour to go for.. Black would be a classic and easy to maintain, but overall I think black is a little boring.. Although I love the brown lining in it. For some reason I love black and brown together. :amuse:

I was desperately lacking an oxblood bag in my collection, so I could not miss this baby when I found her!
Her hears were outside when she arrived safely from the UK to Switzerland but I tucked them inside as I prefer her this way :heart:
Hope you find her as beautiful as I do and thanks very much again to her incredibly nice precious owner :smile:
Beautiful!!

Thank you dear Gringach! :heart:

I don’t have a proper tote, so it’s definitely on my wishlist! I’m not just sure which colour to go for.. Black would be a classic and easy to maintain, but overall I think black is a little boring.. Although I love the brown lining in it. For some reason I love black and brown together. :amuse:

Hi dear friend:heart:
I have a Gerard Darrel tote in black since last year and this is the bag that I carry around when I am with my kids.. I love how black is zero maintenance.. It also goes with everything ;)
I will most probably get a Mulberry one in black as a replacement of this one at some stage :biggrin:

Reactions: Taimi
Hi dear friend:heart:
I have a Gerard Darrel tote in black since last year and this is the bag that I carry around when I am with my kids.. I love how black is zero maintenance.. It also goes with everything ;)
I will most probably get a Mulberry one in black as a replacement of this one at some stage :biggrin:
You are right! Black is the safe choice and goes with everything. :smile: I suppose we are going to be bag twins again later. :biggrin:

Your Oxblood is stunning. Congrats! I haven’t been on in ages since the app was discontinued. So have a lot to catch up on.