Chanel in Canada

Swung by the Vancouver store today. Alas, no one has returned the graffiti flap card holder so I was SOL.

There were some cute 2.55 flap card holders in red and black, and the small wallet in navy (in the small wallet, the 2.55 clasp is functional, as opposed to decorative on the card holder). They also had a new flap card holder in black aged calf skin with a 2.55 flap, zipped top and card slots at the back. Very cute but didn’t seem practical in terms of holding much more than a non-flap card holder would carry.

My buy today to complement my graffiti mini...

Did you happen to notice the price of the navy small 2.55 wallet? Thanks!

Has anybody in Canada spotted an old medium black boy bag quilted in caviar leather with shiny gold hardware!! Been looking for months & can’t find it anywhere in Toronto . If anybody can recommend me a nice SA anywhere else in Canada that I can also ask that would be great! I attached a picture of the shiny gold hardware I’m looking for!! & also if anybody knows when the next price increase will be please let me know!

Attachments

• B8A18032-D164-4E64-B280-06547683ABA0.jpeg
    B8A18032-D164-4E64-B280-06547683ABA0.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:
Is "GABRIELLE Small Hobo Bag" hard to get in the store? I'm thinking of black or navy color!!
I went to the Toronto flagship store in June looking for the small Gabrielle hobo in black and they were sold out. They advised that I check back on the next season launch. I didn't check any other stores though. Not sure where you're located but maybe best bet would be to call around and check?