Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Hi Stilly.
Strangely, we run a close parallel in our closet, with the same brands,styles, and heel heights. You are the only other person I have ever known of that had a pair of Les Blaisers...and the exact same model and color. Mine are 38s and a little tight. Le Silla and Casadei make wonderful heels. Have you tried Le Silla Eva 120 sandals? Comfortable and sexy.

Anouks are magnificent, but JC has lost their way way lately. All in all, I think Louboutin So Kates are the ultimate winners. I live in fear of Louboutin dropping them!

Hi Stilly.
Strangely, we run a close parallel in our closet, with the same brands,styles, and heel heights. You are the only other person I have ever known of that had a pair of Les Blaisers...and the exact same model and color. Mine are 38s and a little tight. Le Silla and Casadei make wonderful heels. Have you tried Le Silla Eva 120 sandals? Comfortable and sexy.

Anouks are magnificent, but JC has lost their way way lately. All in all, I think Louboutin So Kates are the ultimate winners. I live in fear of Louboutin dropping them!

That's a interesting coincendence Nottwenty! The Les Blaisers are a rare brand. I have a second pair of their black croc slingbacks as well. I have a pair of LeSilla White Patent 120 Sandals. I love Le Sillas and have a few new pairs to post soon.

I hope they don't discontinue the CL So Kates but they're certainly not releasing as many versions as they did a few years ago.

Reactions: Nottwenty