July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Beautiful! Can I ask when your defective reverse was made?
Thank you! My reverse was made in 2017. I bought it two months after it came out in the boutique in 2017. It had glazing issues not too long after I purchased it and was repaired. Didn’t have issues again until two years later when I noticed the glazing was starting to lift and I had cracks in the canvas on both sides of where the bag folded. I was beyond saddened when I saw the cracks. I would love another reverse but they’re so hard to get now. I didn’t want the classic monogram nor did I want empreinte as I’ve realized from other bags I’ve sold that empreinte isn’t for me. It’s a shame but maybe things happen for a reason. In the meantime I will enjoy this beauty.

Thank you! My reverse was made in 2017. I bought it two months after it came out in the boutique in 2017. It had glazing issues not too long after I purchased it and was repaired. Didn’t have issues again until two years later when I noticed the glazing was starting to lift and I had cracks in the canvas on both sides of where the bag folded. I was beyond saddened when I saw the cracks. I would love another reverse but they’re so hard to get now. I didn’t want the classic monogram nor did I want empreinte as I’ve realized from other bags I’ve sold that empreinte isn’t for me. It’s a shame but maybe things happen for a reason. In the meantime I will enjoy this beauty.
What makes you dislike empreinte?

Reactions: Katrinamazing
What makes you dislike empreinte?
I do like the empreinte leather because I think it looks beautiful, especially in the noir pochette metis. What turned me off was that I had an empreinte Artsy and I didn't like how the embossing started to look not as deep as it was when I got it. Keep in mind I had that bag for over four years but I didn't like how when the leather stretches with natural age how it affected the embossing. I figure it would happen with the PM especially since it will be rubbing against denim when I wear it. I use the PM a lot so I know it would be how the leather ages with use which is totally normal. Plus, I have other black flap style bags so I didn't need another black empreinte pochette metis. I do not like doubling up on bags. Hopefully my reasoning makes sense LOL.