Baby treat - which bag? (Sdj, Chanel, Antigona)

Sac de jour versus Antigona

• Antigona small

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Sac de jour small

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sac de jour baby

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Jo33

Jun 30, 2019
I’m expecting a baby in a few months

I’d like to treat myself now before I feel guilty about spending money on myself

I’m debating between sdj (small or baby) and Antigona small

If I could double it as a baby bag that might work, otherwise I’d see it for when I’m by myself, or as an addition to any baby/diaper bag and keep this special

Does anyone have any thoughts please? Either would be in black or grey. I think the ysl is nice and smart and chic, but I wonder if people have problems with things falling out?

Also if anyone has any thoughts on a good baby bag or baby set up isn’t love to hear! Thank you

My only other designer bags are a woc and alma bb which I could put essentials in if needed and out in a bigger bag?

I’m expecting a baby in a few months

I’d like to treat myself now before I feel guilty about spending money on myself

I’m debating between sdj (small or baby) and Antigona small

If I could double it as a baby bag that might work, otherwise I’d see it for when I’m by myself, or as an addition to any baby/diaper bag and keep this special

Does anyone have any thoughts please? Either would be in black or grey. I think the ysl is nice and smart and chic, but I wonder if people have problems with things falling out?

Also if anyone has any thoughts on a good baby bag or baby set up isn’t love to hear! Thank you

My only other designer bags are a woc and alma bb which I could put essentials in if needed and out in a bigger bag?
I would say Givenchy Antigona in Small would be a great size just to use on its own or to carry some baby things; but it can’t be worn crossbody. The Mini Antigona can be.

The Baby SDJ is very comfortable and roomy for a small bag and can be worn crossbody. But it doesn’t zip up.

I would say Givenchy Antigona in Small would be a great size just to use on its own or to carry some baby things; but it can’t be worn crossbody. The Mini Antigona can be.

The Baby SDJ is very comfortable and roomy for a small bag and can be worn crossbody. But it doesn’t zip up.
Thanks hun, do you have either/ would you have a preference if you could have one?

I think the baby sac de jour would be the most functional along with a diaper bag. When my kids were little, hands free was essential. Plus the baby sac de jour will work for date night, and any other occasion.