• Blue!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • White!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
I bought both of these, and I can't decide!
- I wear black 95% of the time, so either of these would pop nicely.
- I don't have a white bag yet, but my concern with the white is that it just kind of looks like a stiff bag from afar (since the Goyard logo is less visible).
- I may like the blue slightly more, but I also already own three other blue bags (though they're all very different styles).

Thoughts?? (Sorry about the super messy bedroom in the pics...)20190628_170756.jpg 20190628_174323.jpg 20190628_174258.jpg

Reactions: MochaCake
I voted for blue because you can wear it all year round. Although white looks so good too. Im sorry I know I’m not helping. I just love both colors and I think you won’t go wrong choosing either one.

Hi! May I know where you got them? Been wanting to get my hands on either of these 2 colors.
I bought one on Fashionphile and one on Yoogi's Closet! Both were about $700 less than retail, which was very nice. I'm leaning towards keeping the blue, which means I'll be sending the white one back to Fashionphile, if you're interested in it!

Reactions: MochaCake
I would keep the blue. I have the older style gray, and the back of the bag has become dull from color transfere. Because the gray isn't that different from the white, I wouldn't purchase a white crossbody bag.