Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Wow! Thank you for posting this...

I’ve been looking at the silk slip pillow cases - has anybody here used them? Is it a good investment?

I need to start tracking my wish list!

Last year during the sale another poster posted one she got on amazon by oosilk they’re $17 and are great. I enjoyed it so much I got both my SIL and niece one for Christmas both of them love it as well my niece has curly. I couldn’t believe how much of a difference in my hair this pillowcase has made, my blow outs last way longer, no more cowlicks and knots in my long hair. One side is silk and the other is cotton and it zips shut. I was interested in slip but even with the sale couldn’t justify the cost.

I've spent most of the day looking through the "looks" at the bottom of items...excited to find a "new" item, LOL! I did see that the Anastasia BH deal is with the brow gel and brow pencil, which is disappointing. I was looking forward to getting a two pack of the gel again. Also, I've only seen the brow NeuLash...why not the eyelash one?! Thanks to everyone for all of the links and pics, they've been soooooo helpful. :smile:

I took a screenshot earlier of someone’s when they posted the beauty section. Looks like they will have the revita lash duo - I assume they’ll have the Neulash duo as well?

Attachments

• 0660D779-521D-42BD-B941-D4BA54E96A58.png
    0660D779-521D-42BD-B941-D4BA54E96A58.png
    363.7 KB · Views: 1,483
Last year during the sale another poster posted one she got on amazon by oosilk they’re $17 and are great. I enjoyed it so much I got both my SIL and niece one for Christmas both of them love it as well my niece has curly. I couldn’t believe how much of a difference in my hair this pillowcase has made, my blow outs last way longer, no more cowlicks and knots in my long hair. One side is silk and the other is cotton and it zips shut. I was interested in slip but even with the sale couldn’t justify the cost.
Yes! I’ve had a slip and an oosilk both for two years. They have held up the same but I prefer the color of the oosilk so I use it a lot more!