Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I am in big trouble because I love those black patent boots!

I am curious too. I feel like I have the sale all to myself which feels a little odd since last year I was having to stalk a few items since they sold out before my tier was allowed access. But on the otherhand, I am in big trouble if more stuff is added since I already spent my budget for this NAS.

Of course I love the access but I also feel better about not wasting shipping materials + fuel to deliver online purchases. I do not shop instore much anymore as it gives me a headache.

I’m thinking they must be adding more, just because some of the most popular designers aren’t showing up, like Eric Javits. Seems shocking to me that brand isn’t involved.

And the last of it
Thank you!
Anyone see any Wacoal?
I am looking for Wacoal bras. I got three from last year's sale and need more :smile:

I get at least two pairs of shoes every NAS and this year will be no different lol

Nadri had Edwardian ear crawlers in the sale a few years ago. Just an FYI, they are at Bloomingdales and qualify for 20% off buy more save more (bought just them and nothing else to get that discount). They are very pretty.

Reactions: jblady
I feel like there are still a lot more items that need to be added to the sale. I have access to buy and pick up in LA area.....but I have lived 1500 miles away for over 3 years now. Maybe they still have me listed as LA because my new state does not have a Nordstrom location to update me to? Oh well. I like being able to see things, but a lot is missing. I'm even noticing items that were in the electronic catalog that are not in the buy now pick up in 2 weeks selection (that's how I explained it to my husband).
I'm happy to share additional info. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing!

I'm excited for those Ugg sneaker boots. I got some right after Christmas and I wanted to live in them. I was so bummed when it got too warm! The look book ones are the same concept but a little less plain.

Reactions: jblady