Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I had to take my son to the airport today and then got stuck in HORRIBLE traffic on the way home but on the upside I went through ALL of the women’s items for early access. I feel like they couldn’t have released everything but I will say my bag added up to $7000 for 45 items. LOL

I am just hanging out watching TV for the night if you ladies want me to look something up.
Do you have the link to the red Tory Burch sandals? TIA!

Last edited:
How are you adding items to your cart??
Select Icon and Ambassador customers in LA and NY are able to preshop the sale from June 28-30. We can purchase the items and then pick them up in the store on July 9(icons) and July 10 (Ambassadors).
It’s something new they’re trying out this year. Even though I’m able to preshop, I’m personally not a fan of this “perk.” I’d just prefer to get the lookbooks to “preshop” and then just have early access the day before like they’ve done in the past. It’s not that fun when we can’t even pick up, or see, the items for almost 2 weeks and only a select number of random customers can participate. Doesn’t feel as exciting lol

Reactions: cmm62 and JoesGirl
Select Icon and Ambassador customers in LA and NY are able to preshop the sale from June 28-30. We can purchase the items and then pick them up in the store on July 9(icons) and July 10 (Ambassadors).
It’s something new they’re trying out this year. Even though I’m able to preshop, I’m personally not a fan of this “perk.” I’d just prefer to get the lookbooks to “preshop” and then just have early access the day before like they’ve done in the past. It’s not that fun when we can’t even pick up, or see, the items for almost 2 weeks and only a select number of random customers can participate. Doesn’t feel as exciting lol
Ha! I agree. I wonder what they’re hoping to accomplish with this pre-shop pilot? I get the early shop in store dates, but the VIP online access for a select few for 2 levels in 2 cities is odd.

Yup, that's it. They might have, but not in any patterns. Animal print seems huge this year. I'm shocked the Swell bottle doesn't come in animal print at this point.
I have a leopard S'well bottle and have seen cheetah
So many mixed messages from customer service!
I’m Ambassador and just by accident I found out that I had access to the sale online today to preshop.
I am too, but can't see any access to the sale. Lame.

I don't get why only LA and NY were selected, but not Seattle where the flagship is. Sigh

Reactions: StylishMD
This is information I got from "Busbee Style.com who is pretty good about posting information on the sale. She says that she triple checked everything because of all the misinformation about this year's sale. Hopefully we can rely on it.

Here is the 2019 sale scoop…

WHAT:
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the biggest sale of the year because it’s the only sale where FALL clothes, shoes, and accessories go on sale BEFORE the season even starts!

WHEN:
JULY 9th: ICON (Level 4) status Can Shop IN STORE ONLY starting at 8am (double check with your store to find out exact start time)

JULY 10th: ICON and AMBASSADOR status (Levels 3 & 4) can shop IN STORE ONLY starting at 9am

JULY 11th: ICON and AMBASSADOR status(Levels 3 & 4) can shop IN STORE and ONLINE. Shop in store when store open and online shopping begins at 12:30pm EST (11:30am CST, 10:30am MST, 9:30 PST)

JULY 12th: EARLY ACCESS for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts for Nordstrom card holders at 12:30pm EST (11:30am CST, 10:30am MST, 9:30 PST) This is VERY different from the last several years when the sale started in the middle of the night. Yay!!!

JULY 19th: PUBLIC ACCESS starts on July 19th. That’s when the sale opens to EVERYONE.
Thank you!