Hermes "Mosaique au 24" Handbag

Comparison pics for those who need a bit of enabling :happydance:

2002 size 20 gold PHW
Mosaique au 24 size 21 vert cypress PbHW
Roulis size 23 PbHW
Constance size 24 RGHW

Capacity wise
Roulis > Mosaique > 2002 > Constance

View attachment 4458177 View attachment 4458175 View attachment 4458176View attachment 4458178 View attachment 4458180

What an incredible comparison, thank you! My SA showed me the Mosaique and I was very attracted to the structure of the bag, but I am so focused on getting a Roulis that I passed. However the more I look at the Mosaique, the more I am incredibly attracted to it. I am strongly considering it now !

Reactions: azukitea
Reactions: azukitea
I stopped by Hermes a few days ago and looked at the Mosaique in size 21 again. The more I look at it, the closer I get to purchasing it. Unfortunately I don't have any photos but I must say the structure of this bag is wonderful. I think it is becoming a higher priority than a Roulis, as I am a sucker for a structured bag. I just don't know why H straps are so short. I am 5.6" and it hits a bit high cross body. Not a deal breaker but I wish it sat a bit lower.

Out of the Roulis vs Constance, can anyone please share which strap is longer?
TIA!

I stopped by Hermes a few days ago and looked at the Mosaique in size 21 again. The more I look at it, the closer I get to purchasing it. Unfortunately I don't have any photos but I must say the structure of this bag is wonderful. I think it is becoming a higher priority than a Roulis, as I am a sucker for a structured bag. I just don't know why H straps are so short. I am 5.6" and it hits a bit high cross body. Not a deal breaker but I wish it sat a bit lower.

Out of the Roulis vs Constance, can anyone please share which strap is longer?
TIA!
The strap of a Roulis is definitely longer than Constance, good luck with your search :smile:

Reactions: Coconuts40
Ladies I just jumped on the mosaique bandwagon. Went in the store with a Constance in mind and walked out with this beauty, she’s my first exotic skin baby and I’m so in love
View attachment 4472726
Oh wow. I love your new purse. Would you be able to share the price on this gorgeous ombré lizard piece? I saw the ombré lizard verrou bag listed for 14k USD on the hermes website and wondering if the mosaique would be similar price or more. Or if you do not want to post here can you PM me. Thank you so much

Today I really surprised myself as I finally got offered a Roulis 23 which is so difficult to get at home store. Actually I laugh with my SA because my Kelly bags were easier to acquire than a Roulis! I went to see the Roulis today, and did a side-by-side comparison of a Roulis 23 with a Mosaique 21....and I actually preferred the Mosaique! I absolutely love the structure of this bag. Ultimately I turned down the Roulis, and I am now waiting for the right specs of a Mosaique and I will be picking one up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoggieBags