Workout motivation, my Evasion, very well loved

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have had this baby about 3 or 4 years, I think you can tell she is well loved and used a lot! The bottom pocket is perfecy for shoes...or what I use it for my wet suit and towel after the gym ;)

evasion.jpg

Hi twinkle, could you share some tips on how to maintain your vachetta handles? :flowers: There is no dirt in your pic at all!

My speedy is a disgrace. :lol:

great bag!
Wetsuit? :show do you avoid watermarks - your bag looks great

Really, I don't baby it at all, you can probably tell by the shape :shrugs: ...lol...

but I do spray all my vachetta with a leather spray. I have used a bunch of different types and they all seem to work...lately I have been using kiwi (because it is easy to find, even my grocery store carrys it)..if I do get a spot on it, I wipe it down with baby wipes..that's it.

Hmm...I may have to add Kiwi spray to my list for this week's shopping. Gorgeous bag.

It is very reasonable $3 or $4...and very handy, I use it on my vachetta and fabric...I used it on my denim backpack before I took it disneyland and that thing got used and abused, tossed about, set on the dirty ground and rides and soaked on the water rides for a solid week and came home looking like new, not a scratch or water mark on it.