Personalization Error

goofygal531

Jun 26, 2019
After waiting 6 weeks for my St. Louis PM bag, it was finally ready today. My husband went to pick it up and they messed up the monogram!!!! Instead of a “C” they had a “G”. They seriously asked my husband if he was joking!!!! He said her name is right there on the order form.

They promised to fix it and expedite it within a week.

So what can I expect? Can it be fixed without an issue? I never used the bag it was purchased then sent to personalizing.

I don’t feel comfortable knowing the manager said this never happens. This was the NYC Store.

Help!!

Well, I'm sure they know what products they can use on their canvas. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine. It's annoying to wait but in the end you'll have your bag. If it is unacceptable I would hope they would damage it out.

After waiting 6 weeks for my St. Louis PM bag, it was finally ready today. My husband went to pick it up and they messed up the monogram!!!! Instead of a “C” they had a “G”. They seriously asked my husband if he was joking!!!! He said her name is right there on the order form.

They promised to fix it and expedite it within a week.

So what can I expect? Can it be fixed without an issue? I never used the bag it was purchased then sent to personalizing.

I don’t feel comfortable knowing the manager said this never happens. This was the NYC Store.

Help!!

Ahhh that’s awful! I’m so sorry. Didn’t they send you an “order” email beforehand stating what initials and what color you wanted? I’m just asking because the Goyard at Neimans Chicago sent me an order form to approve and then charged me and sent out my luggage tag. If the order was done digitally and not hand written this definitely should not have happened! I’m sure it’ll get resolved but what a mess.... ‍♀️

Curious, how did your bag turn out? My husband personalized my bag
over the summer as a birthday gift and I just unwrapped it now. The monogram is wrong! I couldn’t believe it. It was “p” instead of a “d”. I emailed them and they have given me a shipping label but no details on what the process looks like of correcting the mistake???!

Ahhh that’s awful! I’m so sorry. Didn’t they send you an “order” email beforehand stating what initials and what color you wanted? I’m just asking because the Goyard at Neimans Chicago sent me an order form to approve and then charged me and sent out my luggage tag. If the order was done digitally and not hand written this definitely should not have happened! I’m sure it’ll get resolved but what a mess.... ‍♀️

It was done in store at Madison Ave. The correct initials were written and I approved it. It was the painters error.

Curious, how did your bag turn out? My husband personalized my bag
over the summer as a birthday gift and I just unwrapped it now. The monogram is wrong! I couldn’t believe it. It was “p” instead of a “d”. I emailed them and they have given me a shipping label but no details on what the process looks like of correcting the mistake???!

Absolutely perfect!!!!! I inspected it very carefully and you can not detect any previous error! I’m so happy!!

The correction was made immediately. My bag was ready in 3 days.

Don’t worry. It will be fine.

Reactions: c18027