Think I stumbled upon a Hermes Birkin 35...Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelLily03

Jun 25, 2019
Hello, this is my first post here and I hope you all can help. While out shopping at a thrift store the other day I came across a Hermes bag and knowing the brand and coveting it for years immediately grabbed it. However I'm now how sure how to authenticate it. I've watched tons of videos and read blogs and it ticks those boxes. My research says its a 2008 Tolgo Gold with Silver hardware. I'm not sure if I should try an authentication service online. I live in a state that doesn't really have a place I could take it. It's a bit overwhelming every time I look at it and I'm not sure what to do next.

We have an authentication thread here but it's not for purchased bags. bababebi.com is the gold standard for authentication of Hermès, and on her website you will find a list of the exact photos she needs in order to do this for you. This would 100% be my recommended next step.

Hello, this is my first post here and I hope you all can help. While out shopping at a thrift store the other day I came across a Hermes bag and knowing the brand and coveting it for years immediately grabbed it. However I'm now how sure how to authenticate it. I've watched tons of videos and read blogs and it ticks those boxes. My research says its a 2008 Tolgo Gold with Silver hardware. I'm not sure if I should try an authentication service online. I live in a state that doesn't really have a place I could take it. It's a bit overwhelming every time I look at it and I'm not sure what to do next.
Try http://bababebi.com/. A true expert.

How much did you pay for it? Can we see pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.