Show me your moonstone jewellery xo

I absolutely love moonstone! When I wear it with turquoise, I feel doubly protected from the world's evils....lol! I have another piece that I forgot to post, so I will in just a bit. Hopefully, we will have more posts with pictures.....cdtracing…..such gorgeous pieces!

Here's mine. Pendant & earrings. Black spinel & moonstone drop earrings. I use to have a bracelet but it broke & I never could find it.
View attachment 4470497
So very beautiful! I would have no doubt that your bracelet broke...moonstone is not the hardest. I just looked it up, and it is 6 on the MOHS. I would still be tempted to get one if I saw one that I liked.

Reactions: chessmont
So very beautiful! I would have no doubt that your bracelet broke...moonstone is not the hardest. I just looked it up, and it is 6 on the MOHS. I would still be tempted to get one if I saw one that I liked.
Yes, I am looking for another one. The one I lost was several stones linked. I have a Sterling hinged bangle with a single large oval Amber stone that I got almost 20 yrs ago from a silversmith at a renaissance fair that is very well made & sturdy. I would love to find a moonstone bracelet in a similar style.

Yes, I am looking for another one. The one I lost was several stones linked. I have a Sterling hinged bangle with a single large oval Amber stone that I got almost 20 yrs ago from a silversmith at a renaissance fair that is very well made & sturdy. I would love to find a moonstone bracelet in a similar style.
The thrill of the chase!