The JADE thread!

Good Day Jadies! I thought I was grabbing lemonade but grabbed this one by accident. I was racing to get ready for a birthday party, oh well it will do :smile: Enjoy your weekend Jadies!
Those are some eye popping diamonds! I like your watch. And of course your jade bangle and the yurman cuffs. Such a nice stack. There’s an art to stacking that i have not quite figured out.

Those are some eye popping diamonds! I like your watch. And of course your jade bangle and the yurman cuffs. Such a nice stack. There’s an art to stacking that i have not quite figured out.
Hi essiedub! You’re so kind, Thanks so much! Those bracelets are at least 20 years old and I’ve been wearing them together for the past 8 months or so. I’m so glad they look ok together, I was worried they would be too much with the bangle :smile:

Hi essiedub! You’re so kind, Thanks so much! Those bracelets are at least 20 years old and I’ve been wearing them together for the past 8 months or so. I’m so glad they look ok together, I was worried they would be too much with the bangle :smile:
Not too much at all. The crystalline jadeite bangle fits right in! I need to work on my stacking skills. Nicely done, C Rose.

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
Not too much at all. The crystalline jadeite bangle fits right in! I need to work on my stacking skills. Nicely done, C Rose.
Hey JB! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! I think I just got lucky lol. I was surprised that so many people at the party asked about jade. It was a really nice time. Grandma turned 90. Wow, I hope I’m around that long and I look as good as she does ;)

Reactions: jadeitebear
Hi, has anyone bought from ebay seller shishi.09? Are their jadeite Grade A?
Hi narya, I purchased a few black bangles from them four years ago that checked out ok but I don’t trust the jadeite he currently has listed. There is a thread with a list of trusted seller that you can do a search for. It has some pretty good information. As well as reviews of some sellers :smile:

CBEB2380-9651-4C1C-A435-63A1EE465231.jpeg 7280CFB3-F92E-4D12-BA20-BC646415AA03.jpeg
Hey there MollyO! Pull them out and let us see what you are wearing :smile: I wear something jade 24/7 now. I even have a couple I sleep in. LOL It might sound crazy, but some bangles give me a more peaceful vibe ;)
Not crazy at all! Me too, but I have sadly been ignoring my Jade lately.
I’ve stacked a few bracelets on my left hand and added in “Ellen” (a jadeite gift from a very lovely lady).
Here’s a pic of what you inspired:

Last edited: