0.25ctw studs, which vendor? Brian Gavin vs Whiteflash vs Costco any thoughts?

Personally, I would go with the Costco studs. If you read about markup on jewelry, it is outrageous, especially with diamonds. Since the stones will be small and on your ears, I think they will look just as nice as the more expensive ones. It certainly would not be the same if it were a ring that you and others will see more readily. Moissanite is another good choice, but I have lost a lot of nice diamond studs over the years, lol.

Reactions: shrpthorn
Comes in nice solid gift box. Took a close up of earrings with flash to show clarity. And modeled on the ears (sorry for my phone's front camera blurriness!).

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_103618.jpg
    IMG_20190621_103618.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_20190621_103630.jpg
    IMG_20190621_103630.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20190621_103900.jpg
    IMG_20190621_103900.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 308
Comes in nice solid gift box. Took a close up of earrings with flash to show clarity. And modeled on the ears (sorry for my phone's front camera blurriness!).
Wow they look so chic and beautiful. Never knew I was going to say this, but now I want to check out princess cut studs (always been a round diamond kinda girl). Thanks for sharing!

For stones this small, it doesn't really matter where you get them. Whiteflash has beautiful diamonds, though. A lot of people on another forum are having bad issues with Brian Gavin so I would steer clear.

For stones this small, it doesn't really matter where you get them. Whiteflash has beautiful diamonds, though. A lot of people on another forum are having bad issues with Brian Gavin so I would steer clear.
Gotcha. I went ahead and ordered costco studs. Will share pics later.

I am curious to know more about the BG issues because I was interested in having them make an anniversary band for me in the future. Are you talking about Pricescope? Which forum?

I am curious to know more about the BG issues because I was interested in having them make an anniversary band for me in the future. Are you talking about Pricescope? Which forum?

Yes, but I don't remember the details. There have been a few posts over the past year or two.

I would not pay the higher prices for such a small pair of diamond studs. I would recommend chooses between Costco and Bluenile because both have return policies in case you aren’t satisfied, and the price point is on par with the size earrings you’re purchasing.

So glad to hear you decided to go with Costco. I think you made a very good choice. Please post pics later!

I bought this exact size from James Allen and ended up selling them and slightly upgrading to a pair from ID Jewelry. ID Jewelry was great to work with. I had several pairs in the size I wanted to choose from and they were very patient with me.
My studs are from ID Jewelry and I love them! They’re uncertified, but sparkle like crazy and are icy white (F SI1).

Reactions: emchhardy
At that size, go with someone who uses ideal cut melee. You won't get reports on stones that small typically, but I personally own BGD .33ctw and they're quite well cut.

Reactions: cdtracing