Small Marcie double carry - which color to get?

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I'm so torn on color! I've had a tan in the medium but it was just too big. I had a black in the mini but it was too small! So now I realized there is an in between size - the small. YES! I just don't know which color to go with. Black, tan or cashmere grey. I'm leaning towards tan because I have 2 black Gucci bags that I like a lot. What are thoughts on tan vs. cashmere grey? Thanks!

I too owned the medium Marcie in nut and found it too large. When I bought the small size I also debated between the tan and cashmere grey colors. I ultimately went with the cashmere grey because I thought the color would be easier to dress up as well as down. It just has a more formal feel to it than the tan IMO. I love wearing this bag with boho style dresses at summer weddings. In the winter I love pairing it with my grey ugg boots, jeans, etc.

56903323183__FC32AC4F-BC5B-424F-9F14-3853E8A376F6.jpg

I was just in Sweden last week and saw a woman wearing the tan Marcie with a floral dress. Looked stunning on her! I don't think you can go wrong with either color :smile:

I too owned the medium Marcie in nut and found it too large. When I bought the small size I also debated between the tan and cashmere grey colors. I ultimately went with the cashmere grey because I thought the color would be easier to dress up as well as down. It just has a more formal feel to it than the tan IMO. I love wearing this bag with boho style dresses at summer weddings. In the winter I love pairing it with my grey ugg boots, jeans, etc.

View attachment 4463037

I was just in Sweden last week and saw a woman wearing the tan Marcie with a floral dress. Looked stunning on her! I don't think you can go wrong with either color :smile:

I love the grey on you - so pretty! I ended up ordering the tan, since I'd had it before and loved it. I can't wait to get it and see if I love the small size as much as everyone else! Thanks for sharing your photo. :smile:

Reactions: sundreamer
One thing about the chloe Marcie, the colours are always amazing and the leather is TDF. I have a large purple and i had a small pouchette in a green

Reactions: kcoach
I'm so torn on color! I've had a tan in the medium but it was just too big. I had a black in the mini but it was too small! So now I realized there is an in between size - the small. YES! I just don't know which color to go with. Black, tan or cashmere grey. I'm leaning towards tan because I have 2 black Gucci bags that I like a lot. What are thoughts on tan vs. cashmere grey? Thanks!

I love the nut color. Such a pretty tan. I have the small in black and love the size. Such a perfect bag. Enjoy it!

Reactions: kcoach