New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

The bags arrived I am so in love with both!

Although the shape is kind of casual the quilting makes it a bit dressy.

I need a navy bag and that is why I was leaning towards the blue YSL Lou but the black is such a beautiful classic bag.

At the moment I am really tempted to keep both of them and sell one of my other small black casual bags.

View attachment 4407154
God the navy is to die for!!!

you can get 15% off on the Barney’s website if you sign up for the influencer program today. I got the camera for $977!
Also, if you join ****** and click through that site to get to Barney’s, you’ll get another 3%. My total was $947 after that - I have to wait till September for my $30 from ******, but it’s such a deal! Use this link to sign up:smile:
https://go.ebat.es/imsk/rZzZ7rrJxC

Reactions: gossipgirl1980
Hi ladies! I'll ask the boutique but in case you have answers! I bought mine from Saks. Will they punch holes for me even though it wasn't directly from them? Or will Saks provide that service?

The bags arrived I am so in love with both!

Although the shape is kind of casual the quilting makes it a bit dressy.

I need a navy bag and that is why I was leaning towards the blue YSL Lou but the black is such a beautiful classic bag.

At the moment I am really tempted to keep both of them and sell one of my other small black casual bags.

View attachment 4407154

Love love love the navy! I agree, they both seem a tad to similar. Have you considered the black camera bag with black hardware? That way you still have a gorg bag to replace your Rebecca, but it is different enough from the navy that it adds a different facet to your collection!

https://www.ysl.com/Search/Index?te...season=A,P,E&department=llmnwmn&gender=D,U,E#{"ytosQuery":"true","department":"llmnwmn","gender":"D,U,E","season":"A,P,E","page":"2","productsPerPage":"24","suggestion":"false","facetsvalue":[],"textSearch":"Lou%20cAmera","totalPages":"2","rsiUsed":"false","totalItems":"29","partialLoadedItems":"24","itemsToLoadOnNextPage":"5"}

I spy with my little eye: dark smog, powder, pale gold (LOVE), Fluro pink and fluro lime. I’d like to win the lottery to justify buying them all :nuts:

Wondering if anyone has the plain (not quilted) navy embossed? I’ve only seen it on Farfetch, which concerns me a little that it may be counterfeit.....If you do, would you mind giving me your feedback and sharing pics? Thank you! Happy Friday!

Wondering if anyone has the plain (not quilted) navy embossed? I’ve only seen it on Farfetch, which concerns me a little that it may be counterfeit.....If you do, would you mind giving me your feedback and sharing pics? Thank you! Happy Friday!
I am not sure about the colours, but the Saint Laurent YSL Lou Camera bags did exist in many different colours and FarFetch sell 100% authentic items. :smile:

Reactions: gossipgirl1980