LV FALL WINTER 19/20

as of today +50...CRAZY...LV gets money...why would they ever care where their bags end up if the bank accounts are full?...Fashionphile, Neiman Marcus, they are only resellers presenting themselves like a honest business helping you your addiction only to grow and they take your money with a smile...I would not be surprised if LV make a business with them. They have so many items which are very hard to get, but they show up on FP and NM...Very weird. This is only a good deal for them, not for us. Luxury bags or other luxury items will never make anyone happy, that is a myth and they are only milking our bank accounts with an ease. Buy. Sell. Repeat. It is that easy!

Another example how Fashionphile makes money...sells items which never should be sold...It would be nice if LV does something about this...but probably I am a naive dreamer, everyone only about money, money...

Attachments

• Fashionphile.PNG
    Fashionphile.PNG
    923.2 KB · Views: 2,007
Why are you saying this? Even the most avid bag collector gets tired occasionally of certain pieces and let them go
Personally I would refuse to sell such item via my business. I will advice the owner other opportunities how to make money on such bag, but not using my already established business. I believe reputation matters more than $$.

Personally I would refuse to sell such item via my business. I will advice the owner other opportunities how to make money on such bag, but not using my already established business. I believe reputation matters more than $$.
Everyone has their own opinion, which is great. Just a note, some designers do have occasional sample sales, so I see nothing wrong with it. Peace

346 today
It's like no one is actually carrying these items just reselling

I don't get it either--is Fashionphile really pricing these items so high that it's worthwhile to go purchase one and sell it to a reseller? I guess I could see there being a profit if you sold one directly, but if there's a substantial margin even after including a third party, that just seems off.