First purchase help?!

MrsDaniella

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everyone! I have browsed this website for years but now I have made myself an account because for the first time I’m stumped! My favorite handbags have been my Celine and YSL, however I stumbled across a Goyard bag that I cannot stop thinking of but now, how to find it?! I am interested in The PLUMET WALLET-CLUTCH! Black! Does anyone have thus bag? Please share! Also, I do have a Neiman Marcus account, is this something I could order over the phone via the Chicago store? Any advice is so appreciated! Take care!

Attachments

• 1A3366F7-625C-4E88-B9F9-5029DA278E38.jpeg
    1A3366F7-625C-4E88-B9F9-5029DA278E38.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 291
Hi everyone! I have browsed this website for years but now I have made myself an account because for the first time I’m stumped! My favorite handbags have been my Celine and YSL, however I stumbled across a Goyard bag that I cannot stop thinking of but now, how to find it?! I am interested in The PLUMET WALLET-CLUTCH! Black! Does anyone have thus bag? Please share! Also, I do have a Neiman Marcus account, is this something I could order over the phone via the Chicago store? Any advice is so appreciated! Take care!
Love this - so cute! Do you happen to know how much it is?

Cute bag! I don't own it, but I have purchased from the Chicago store. If the store has the item in stock, you can buy it over the phone and they will ship it to you. If you do not have a Goyard store in your home state, then you will save on tax. I think they charge $25 for delivery.

I have this bag and LOVE it. I have the green and I want to get it in a neutral color as well because it’s my most used bag. I initially had some problems with the strap peeling quickly after I bought it and they replaced the strap. Since then I’ve had no problems. The bag is light and fits more than you’d think. It has a card slot in each of the outside compartments and the outside pocket on the back fits an iPhone perfectly. It is such a fuss free bag.