Was there ever such a thing as a medium with long handles?

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
I could have sworn there was a thread talking about medium long handle bags, yet I can't find any.
Was it that it was called something else? Or that a medium size didn't exist at all, and all sizes between small and large that had long handles are fake? Am I just hallucinating?

Reactions: Namwan-
I could have sworn there was a thread talking about medium long handle bags, yet I can't find any.
Was it that it was called something else? Or that a medium size didn't exist at all, and all sizes between small and large that had long handles are fake? Am I just hallucinating?

The smallest long-handled tote is referred to as a "small" by official Longchamp but some other vendors call the same bag a "medium." It's confusing I know. Longchamp slightly increased the dimensions of this bag in 2016. The current dimensions are 11 x 9.8 x 5.5 inches (and 14.5 inches along the top zipper).

Reactions: Dooneysta
The smallest long-handled tote is referred to as a "small" by official Longchamp but some other vendors call the same bag a "medium." It's confusing I know. Longchamp slightly increased the dimensions of this bag in 2016. The current dimensions are 11 x 9.8 x 5.5 inches (and 14.5 inches along the top zipper).
Thank you!