Chloé Sonnie Low Sneakers

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
I just received the fabulous Mytheresa version of the Chloe Sonnie Low Sneakers. I love their looks, not to bulky, but yet bulky [emoji28] to give a bit of height and being very versatile in color for matching many styles. I was planning to wear them for an upcoming Marrakech trip!

However, my problem: when I tried them on at home, I noticed that the back of the shoe is pretty high and presses into my back of the heel. Unfortunately feel like this might cause blistering very soon while wearing.

I have only read that these are super comfy, but there are only sparse reviews online.

Does anybody own these sneakers and tell me:

1. Does the heel soften up over time?
2. Do you get blisters from the heel.
3. Are they really comfy or is it like a influencer promotion scam (this is me exaggerating, but I don‘t find lots of proper reviews)?
4. Is there something you can do about the heel to help it soften up?

I really love the shoe and except for the heel pushing into my back of the heel, it really fits well.

Thank you for your help! I would really love to hear some reviews!

IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

Reactions: atjetje
Update: I ordered a second pair in the same size to try on and they actually fit better. The heel is still high, but less than the first pair. I also ordered orthopedic heel pads from Amazon and place them into the sneaker and now the second pair fits perfectly. Yai! (Because I love this shoe...!)

Still, I am still interested in any reviews for this sneaker. So I still would be happy to hear some reviews. :smile:

Reactions: Sferics
Update 2: So I kept the second pair and took them for a vacation in Marrakesch with me.
They are really comfy in the setting with the heel pads and additional functional running socks with extra cushioning (I have feetures socks)!

I had them on nearly every day and even for a small tour which involve a bit of climbing in the atlas mountains and I did not get any sore areas or blisters on my feet (and I am usually very prone to that)!

I am so delighted! They are supersoft to walk in and due to the high sole, they are supercomfy also on cobbled ground or stony ground.

I love them. They also look really fancy. Definitive a good investion.

IMG_6430.JPG

IMG_6366.JPG

IMG_6637.JPG

Thanks! I actually went to see them in the boutique and I think I’m leaning more on the low tops now. I might go get them later today. We’ll see. [emoji3]

Oh pretty cool. I still love mine. Wear them when I like to go for a walk and want to look fancy and being comfortable. [emoji4]

I like the low top more anyway (but because I am short...). What did you not like about the high tops?
Let me know what you choose! [emoji4] And good luck deciding!

I’m interested in buying these sneakers! They look so cool on you!
Did they end up being comfortable? Did the high back bother you?
Thanks!!

I’m interested in buying these sneakers! They look so cool on you!
Did they end up being comfortable? Did the high back bother you?
Thanks!!

Thank you!!

The high back did bother me, but with the additional heel inlays they are comfy and I don‘t have any problems with rubbing anymore.
With those they are supercomfy. I had them on for several hours of walking in Marrakesch and I also take them at home for a lot of strolls.

I will post a picture of the heel inlay, so you can see what I mean.

But I guess you have to try. Probably they are fine without inlay on your foot?

Hai please as I have one with white colour but as u mentioned the high tip on the back really cause me a blister. I try to use it at home before bring them outside this already cause me a blister. How to overcome it. Did u order true to size.