Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

My large black Niki with black hardware arrived today. It was for sale 30 % off in Mytheresa last week. I just couldn’t resist. I was considering a medium size before, but when I receive the sale email I just went for it. The size is actually perfect, not too big at all.
That’s awesome! Great find! I love this bag and I’ve actually been waiting for it to go on sale... bummer that I missed this

Reactions: Taimi
hi ladies! I just purchased the silver/distressed black medium Niki today. Super excited to start using it - I already know this will be an all-season/all-weather bag for me...speaking of all-weather...I live in Chicago. And our weather is always all over the place. I read a few responses on the Niki being great in the rain...however, has anyone treated it with apple guard? I have some leftover from treating a recent Mono LV with raw vachetta. Thought I would give my Niki a spritz before using her...thoughts? TIA!

I love this tote and am going to check it out at the boutique. Originally I liked the first version of the Niki tote but glad I waited because this one, to me, is much nicer!
I love the original tote version too. However I like the new updated Niki tote because it looks like a handbag and not just a big tote.

Attachments

• 8AEDB974-9843-4350-B3AE-9FE9422A62D7.jpeg
    8AEDB974-9843-4350-B3AE-9FE9422A62D7.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 887
  • 34AD7AD7-986C-4C5A-B4D4-4B4D919A13E3.jpeg
    34AD7AD7-986C-4C5A-B4D4-4B4D919A13E3.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 877
Hello fellow Niki lovers. I’m sorry if this has been asked before. I love my new medium Niki bag. The only thing that worries me is I feel I have to apply a lot of force to open the snap closure every time I am in/out of it. Has anyone had any issues with this? I feel like I’m about to pull the snap right off! I’m sure they would fix that if it were the case, but I still don’t like feeling afraid each time I am pulling it. Any input? Thanks!

Hello fellow Niki lovers. I’m sorry if this has been asked before. I love my new medium Niki bag. The only thing that worries me is I feel I have to apply a lot of force to open the snap closure every time I am in/out of it. Has anyone had any issues with this? I feel like I’m about to pull the snap right off! I’m sure they would fix that if it were the case, but I still don’t like feeling afraid each time I am pulling it. Any input? Thanks!
Hi the closure is really strong to begin with but gets better the more you use it. It’s brtter than a week closure which might open every time you use it. :smile:

My large black Niki with black hardware arrived today. It was for sale 30 % off in Mytheresa last week. I just couldn’t resist. I was considering a medium size before, but when I receive the sale email I just went for it. The size is actually perfect, not too big at all.

Gorgeous!
I wonder about the material of the solid black hardware. Is it made of material that is easily peeled off later? Thank you

Gorgeous!
I wonder about the material of the solid black hardware. Is it made of material that is easily peeled off later? Thank you
Well, here on TPF are some comments of black hardware and the chipping problem, but I’m not very worried about that. It may happen or it won’t. I haven’t used the bag yet as it’s summer and I think it’s more suitable for colder months. I tend to wear colourful bags in summer.