Tell me, Show me, ALL about your FAYE

View attachment 4720947 View attachment 4720948 View attachment 4720946 I have the medium Faye in the Wonder Woman special edition suede love this to death!!!
Very interesting patchwork design. I really like it has a simple single-color flap at the top but at the bottom, it's super fun. :tup:
I’ve always liked the Faye Day bag but was never sure if it was my style so I never made a move to buy until I saw and tried it in person! Got it for my birthday and have not regretted. Dressed it up in Dior twilly
Gorgeous bag! :love: The Dior twilly is a perfect match.

I’m having major second thoughts. I’ve been considering selling my Faye Medium in Plum Purple now for over a year. I simply don’t reach for it with two small children. I still love the bag, it’s gorgeous and such a great quality. But is it worth having it sitting on a shelf looking pretty? I worry if I keep it that in a year or two it will feel dated and I’ll regret not letting it go earlier. But does love for a bag really fade away? ;)

EEACE6A0-E04F-4022-A7D0-395B91EE93F0.jpeg

Reactions: Sferics and Roie55
Do you think it’s something you’ll use as your children get older? Are you bored with the color or style? Do you reach for another designer bag more often? No one can make the decision for you. I find sometimes when i am bored with a bag its because I need outfit inspiration or a new outfit or two that really jumps out at me. Not saying to go out and get a new wardrobe but maybe it’s just not vibing with what you wear on a daily basis. I tend to go through phases where I wear one bag repeatedly because of the outfits I choose to wear.