Please share your Hermès collection!!!

I had planned to purchase another Baton de Craie Pouchette in black, because I love that style. But they hold so little that I went with a 29 cm Medor.
Forgive me for posting it with two paintings....I just couldn’t choose.....(they’re my children)

Dog Dreams:
View attachment 4525095

Staller:
View attachment 4525096
Yessssss!!!! Love this :heart: almost as much as that Bloke :girlsigh:

View attachment 4525016
My small collection! :hbeat: :loveeyes: Started my Hermès addiction last year. I think I need a light color birkin and Kelly .:girlsigh:

Gorgeous classic choices!
I had planned to purchase another Baton de Craie Pouchette in black, because I love that style. But they hold so little that I went with a 29 cm Medor.
Forgive me for posting it with two paintings....I just couldn’t choose.....(they’re my children)

Dog Dreams:
View attachment 4525095

Staller:
View attachment 4525096

Beautiful. I really love the paintings too. :smile:

Looking through this thread is restful to the eyes....I need to go back to the beginning. :yes:

Reactions: diane278
Here’s my collection in 2 different types of light. Need a B30 and a BBK and maybe an Evelyne Tpm!

f55cb6fb43e23eb875d2555e01fbe5f9.jpg
a3cf3bf3826afd33d91c3d0df01f018b.jpg

I covet your raisin Dalvi!

Dog Dreams:
View attachment 4525095

Staller:
View attachment 4525096

I admired picture two.. but picture one is my preference because I laughed out loud! :biggrin:
And on topic, how do you find the weight and grip of the Medor?

Dog Dreams:
View attachment 4525095

Staller:
View attachment 4525096
Love both the clutch and paintings. Another art meets art from you :loveeyes:

I admired picture two.. but picture one is my preference because I laughed out loud! :biggrin:
And on topic, how do you find the weight and grip of the Medor?
Clutches are (usually) my daily bag of choice, so I’m very comfortable carrying them. (The veins didn’t come with the clutches....they came with age.) :amazed:
I usually carry them like this:
0E368F02-57FA-4283-B185-C76F635B91A2.jpeg
But if this one was packed full, I’d need to carry it like this:
6620B4E7-235E-412F-BE61-4B5CA07D83F2.jpeg
FYI. I’m quite proud that I managed to post these as ‘thumbnails’. I’m not very tech savvy....

Last edited: