If anyone has any thoughts I’d be very grateful

Thank you

I literally cannot decide between

Sdj I’m baby or small
College in medium or large

I’d like my bag for day trips and travel

If anyone has any thoughts I’d be very grateful

Thank you
College in Large is such a great practical style. Great for travel, shopping, day trips etc. Fits passports, itinerary, tickets, make up, wallet, snacks, kids stuff, sunglasses etc

I think the Small SDJ would be too heavy.

I also don’t like open top of the SDJ bags, very risky with Pick pocketers when you travel.

Reactions: smobon
College in Large is such a great practical style. Great for travel, shopping, day trips etc. Fits passports, itinerary, tickets, make up, wallet, snacks, kids stuff, sunglasses etc

I also don’t like open top of the SDJ bags, very risky with Pick pocketers when you travel.
Thank you do you have any mod shots you are happy to share? Does it fit an iPad-? I love it but wondered if looks too bulky on a small frame and if medium better? One option is sdj and college in different sizes...is one as a larger and one smaller...bit don’t know if so which way round if go! Tough as no store in state to see

Thanks! Do you have the college large? If you’re happy to share any modshots I’d be really grateful