Reveal - wave small bag

Enjoy your beautiful new bag! The color is really pretty! Would you mind posting a pic what fits inside?
Hi Isis23,
Sorry I didn't see your post until just now! I recently bought a 2nd Wave (same size, in small), and just took a photo on what's fit inside from the newer bag).

I have the following items inside the bag:
- a full size wallet
- cosmetic pouches x 2
- key pouch/holder x 2
- foldable/reusable shopping bag
- standard size water bottle (17 oz)
- iPhone (I can actually put the iPhone on the back pocket outside of the bag)

Additional items that can still fit: - a book/notebook, or a small umbrella

It's quite spacious as you can see :smile: Hope this helps.

tods inside.jpg

It's quite spacious as you can see
Thank you for sharing this. I had been looking at this bag as I find the design so unique. Glad to see it fits a lot. May I know if there is anything you dislike about it, well I guess not; as you would not get a second one but perhaps in terms of weight? Or getting into the bag? Thank you in advance for sharing.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing this. I had been looking at this bag as I find the design so unique. Glad to see it fits a lot. May I know if there is anything you dislike about it, well I guess not; as you would not get a second one but perhaps in terms of weight? Or getting into the bag? Thank you in advance for sharing.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Like you, I have been eyeing on this bag for a while too. I am lucky to live near a Tod's outlet, and I took advantage of their promotion and pricing (50% to 70% off MSRP). I am also very particular with the leather and colors combo. The yellow one was in smooth leather, while the grey/purple one is in pebble leather. Both types of leather are durable, and the craftmanship / quality overall are very good (thick stitching, heavy-solid hardware). It's not heavy at all, and one good thing about the top handle is that it is long enough to be carried under the shoulder (maybe a bit snagged if you wear a jacket etc).

One of the initial hesitation I had was the opening - it requires both hands (one hand holding the bag/top handle, and another hand pull the zipper. After owning the bag for a while, I figured the best / convenient way for me is to leave the side buttons open, which makes the bag more 'wavy' looking too..... Once I leave the side buttons open, I found it quite easy to zip/unzip the opening. However, I do make sure that I close (at least 1/3 zip up) the opening at all times, especially when I wear it cross-body, as the opening can be quite wide if it is entirely opened, so things might drop out easily.

All in all, I am very happy with this bag. I was told that this style is being discontinued, so the outlet is receiving them now.

Hope this is helpful :smile: . Let me know if you have other questions :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag