Fraternal Twin Boys

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I already had the bronze cracked metallic old medium Boy with matching zip wallet. When I saw the silver one became available, as well as a matching zip wallet!!, I purchased it too!!! Kind of worried that they are too similar, but it is such a beautiful bag I could not resist getting both colors. It is a bit difficult to show the color difference in photos, but hopefully you can see. I always feel guilty when I spend money on a bag, because I do it much more frequently than I should. And in this case they are quite similar. Your opinions are welcome.
DA2AEDA2-546E-4769-923C-D0F16F797E9A.jpeg
78E37B4A-05A6-4180-AD26-0630EBB5A0B9.jpeg D06066D9-53C2-4959-ACFD-097BE0113389.jpeg 7C23C923-B8FD-451F-B2C6-E86F11CC26A2.jpeg
E456FC53-7BD6-4AA5-812C-208B26EC716C.jpeg

I totally get what you say about Guilty feelings on spending several Chanels & luxury brand bags, same here..lol
Ok if this helps ;) To be honest I like your original bronze better from pic. somehow silver looks flatter quilts and not stands out like bronze?

Yes, I agree, the silver is flatter quilts. And I already have a black chevron Boy as well. What can I say: I am an addict haha. Now I have a bit of time to decide whether to keep it or return. I have bought too many bags this year!

I totally get what you say about Guilty feelings on spending several Chanels & luxury brand bags, same here..lol
Ok if this helps ;) To be honest I like your original bronze better from pic. somehow silver looks flatter quilts and not stands out like bronze?

Reactions: Mypurse78
I already had the bronze cracked metallic old medium Boy with matching zip wallet. When I saw the silver one became available, as well as a matching zip wallet!!, I purchased it too!!! Kind of worried that they are too similar, but it is such a beautiful bag I could not resist getting both colors. It is a bit difficult to show the color difference in photos, but hopefully you can see. I always feel guilty when I spend money on a bag, because I do it much more frequently than I should. And in this case they are quite similar. Your opinions are welcome.
View attachment 4442648
View attachment 4442639 View attachment 4442637 View attachment 4442638
View attachment 4442651
Both beautiful! I too am on the guilt trip wagon for my somewhat out of control Chanel purchases- of late- and in short space of time. Here is what I have been doing when deciding...even though a Chanel bag goes with everything! I need to have a starting point for deciding. I look at my outfits and really work out if one of the bags (Chanel) i already have could be worn with that outfit? Is there a colour missing that could works on a few outfits that I already have?? Maybe this will help you to decide? We all need little tricks to help us justify the purchase! Good luck on your decision!

I do love both. But I love a LOT of bags!!
I love too many bags and am doing my best to pare down, but I seem to buy new ones faster than I sell the old ones.

Good luck deciding. I actually prefer your bronze and think they are maybe too close to justify. But if you love both it is of course up to you!