Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Totally off topic, but how old is your boxer? I love that face (and those ears!!). I lost my girl recently, I'm devastated.
That's my Boxer girl - her name is Hope, and she is a very good doggy. She runs my world with those big brown eyes and that face!
She is about 12, and starting to show her age. She still runs and plays a little, but not nearly as much as she did a few years ago.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Boxers are so special. I lost my first boxer about 6 years ago, and I still miss him.

I walked through Nordstrom earlier today and was thinking about the AS being just a few weeks away ..... and then came here and am happy to see this thread up again for 2019!

I don't need a thing but that doesnt mean I'm not going to shop the sale. It's too much fun!

So excited to see that the 2019 thread has been created! Can wait to see all the goodies you ladies pick up. I definitely got more things last year after seeing everyone's reviews and recommendations.

I am seeing so many good markdowns right now (inc. designer). I would check it out.

I doubt I will buy much this year during the Anni sale. This will be my last year as Icon (was level 4) so I will try and go check out the items the day before it goes public.
@lovemyrescues same for me. They bumped the spend amount up to 15K and I have been too busy to shop (!) so there's no way I will reach that amount. I guess with all the money I'm saving by not shopping I can pay for my own alterations, lol!

Even so, I enjoy shopping the NAS with my daughters and maybe we will find some treasures.

Reactions: klynneann
@lovemyrescues same for me. They bumped the spend amount up to 15K and I have been too busy to shop (!) so there's no way I will reach that amount. I guess with all the money I'm saving by not shopping I can pay for my own alterations, lol!

Even so, I enjoy shopping the NAS with my daughters and maybe we will find some treasures.

You should check if you have Icon status if you have Level 4 last year. I have Icon status until the end of the year. I have some jeans that need to be taken in (lost weight so now they are too big) and I want to bring them in for alterations before my status is gone. Yes there is NOOOOOO way I am reaching 15k. I am not even sure what status I will reach this year. I retired early last June so my budget is now teeny tiny. It is a great trade off. I also have been finding cute stuff on Amazon sooooo.

You should check if you have Icon status if you have Level 4 last year. I have Icon status until the end of the year. I have some jeans that need to be taken in (lost weight so now they are too big) and I want to bring them in for alterations before my status is gone. Yes there is NOOOOOO way I am reaching 15k. I am not even sure what status I will reach this year. I retired early last June so my budget is now teeny tiny. It is a great trade off. I also have been finding cute stuff on Amazon sooooo.
I do have Icon status. They sent me my card in a very lovely packaged box. Like you, I will have it until the end of the year and then probably drop to Level 2 or 3. I'm not going to worry about it. After years of being the stay at home mom and wife, I am now working which gets in the way of shopping. :lol:

Count me in as an icon who won't be icon for long... Did y'all see the story they posted on Instagram about the icon visit to the Levi's factory in San Francisco? I've not received any cool invites for anything like that in Dallas... Probably cause they know I am going to fall out of icon haha

Looking forward to Anniversary Sale. Do we have specific dates yet?

Reactions: StacyLynn624
Count me in as an icon who won't be icon for long... Did y'all see the story they posted on Instagram about the icon visit to the Levi's factory in San Francisco? I've not received any cool invites for anything like that in Dallas... Probably cause they know I am going to fall out of icon haha

I don't follow Nordies on IG, but perhaps I should. I have yet to take advantage of their special Icon trips. I wonder how many people will get bumped because they raised the spend level from 10K to 15K?

I did but I passed on it.

I do have Icon status. They sent me my card in a very lovely packaged box. Like you, I will have it until the end of the year and then probably drop to Level 2 or 3. I'm not going to worry about it. After years of being the stay at home mom and wife, I am now working which gets in the way of shopping. :lol:

Yep thinking that I will be Influencer only this year ($2000) as the next level is $5000. I am OK with that. I would rather have my free time than stuff.