$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

I got the bags that I bought from the presage. I got the toy loulou and medium sunset. I will return the toy since I got the black with BHW.. the sunset, I’m still debating because it is small lol and I’m not use to small bags and because of the divider, I can only fit small stuff. I tried it, it actually fit my small envelope wallet, phone, keys and still have space. Just debating if I want to keep it for the price that I paid if I’m going to use it a lot. So we shall see.
5C187A4D-90AB-4A57-8B01-406702D152AB.jpeg 97820CB5-6996-4BCF-82BF-F92E018428A8.jpeg

I got the bags that I bought from the presage. I got the toy loulou and medium sunset. I will return the toy since I got the black with BHW.. the sunset, I’m still debating because it is small lol and I’m not use to small bags and because of the divider, I can only fit small stuff. I tried it, it actually fit my small envelope wallet, phone, keys and still have space. Just debating if I want to keep it for the price that I paid if I’m going to use it a lot. So we shall see.
View attachment 4447166 View attachment 4447168
You don't like the black with the silver hardware? Love both bags btw!

I got the dark turquoise from the presale (the lighting is poor sorry!) and the black with BHW at Saks. I’m keeping the black on black one and return the dark turquoise - I wish I can afford to keep both lol
Oh sorry! So you didn't like the bronze hardware? I am debating b/w the bronze or silver on the same bag, hence why I'm asking. :smile: