Okay - it's official - I'm crazy!

Spinky

I want all the bags
O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
I'm planning on going to LV tomorrow to pick up my mono Alma...BUT...last night I had a dream that I was there & trying some other bags out & was trying out a Speedy & in my dream I just LOVED it to pieces & ended up getting that instead.

So now, because of my dream, I want a speedy! LOL! It looked so good in the dream! :Push:

Why did you want the Alma before you had the dream?

I personally prefer the Alma over the Speedy.

Normally I prefer the Alma too! I tend to prefer more structured bags which is why I chose the Alma originally. Although I've always liked the look of the speedy as well. Too bad I can't buy both right now! :rolleyes:

I'm planning on going to LV tomorrow to pick up my mono Alma...BUT...last night I had a dream that I was there & trying some other bags out & was trying out a Speedy & in my dream I just LOVED it to pieces & ended up getting that instead.

So now, because of my dream, I want a speedy! LOL! It looked so good in the dream! :Push:

That's the sign that you should get it....i'm the same thing..lol...that make me a crazy person too..lol

You don't actually HAVE to get the Speedy. LOL Perhaps your dream of the iconic shape of the Speedy is just reinforcement of how much you've ventured into the dark side of LV where the obsession has seeped into your subconscious so deeply that it has manifested itself into all things LV in your dreams. :nuts:

The Alma is what you've wanted --- get that first before you have LV nightmares where the Alma is chasing after you, wondering why you chose the Speedy over it. Okay --- I am getting carried away. :P

Good luck with your decision!!

The Alma is what you've wanted --- get that first before you have LV nightmares where the Alma is chasing after you, wondering why you chose the Speedy over it. Okay --- I am getting carried away. :P

HAHA! that is just TOO funny! Do you think LV Dreams 101 would be a good college/university course for the psych department????:wlae:

You don't actually HAVE to get the Speedy. LOL Perhaps your dream of the iconic shape of the Speedy is just reinforcement of how much you've ventured into the dark side of LV where the obsession has seeped into your subconscious so deeply that it has manifested itself into all things LV in your dreams. :nuts:

Good luck with your decision!!

LOL! :roflmfao: You're too funny! I'm still pretty sure I am going to get the Alma. It's just funny because the speedy is not really at the top of my list but my dream sure moved it up! Besides - I really want a mono bag for my first LV, & I prefer the Azur for the speedy - that'll be next!

HAHA! that is just TOO funny! Do you think LV Dreams 101 would be a good college/university course for the psych department????:wlae:

LOL Where do we sign up?? Perhaps it would be dubbed as part of the "Psycho Department" given our obsessive tendencies. Will probably have long waiting lists, too! :nuts:

I have had dreams like this too...really wanted something then changed my mind. It's a big purchase. Try them both out. I have bought so many bags that I had to have and never really used. I would go with wichever style speaks to you and is more practical for your lifestyle. I love my speedy...hint hint.