Lady Dior Ultra-Matte Bag

MahaM

Aug 14, 2017
Hi ...

I kindly like to ask the owners of the Lady Dior ultra-matte bag how is the bag holding up?
Is the leather practical? Or does it scratch easily?

I'm considering the Black one because of the black hardware. But as I first saw the bag in the store felt like the matte will make scratches and marks more visible.

Thank You

Hello! I have the ultra matte mini in nude.I love it so much . So far no scratches or any signs of wear i’ve used it about 12 times. I’m pretty careful with my bags so that being said i know people who throw their bags around or place them on the floor if you’re one of those people maybe stay clear from this one and choose a different leather. Also if you wear lotion on your hand you might make the finish of the bag shiny.

Attachments

• F19F204A-22C2-4B35-8056-7EC0EFAAA0FB.jpeg
    F19F204A-22C2-4B35-8056-7EC0EFAAA0FB.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:
Hello! I have the ultra matte mini in nude.I love it so much . So far no scratches or any signs of wear i’ve used it about 12 times. I’m pretty careful with my bags so that being said i know people who throw their bags around or place them on the floor if you’re one of those people maybe stay clear from this one and choose a different leather. Also if you wear lotion on your hand you might make the finish of the bag shiny.
Oh ., OK.
Thanks for the tip regarding using the hand lotion.
And your bag is real so cute ...
Enjoy using it ...

Reactions: jessizzl

Congrats! Such a chic color :tup:

4B848170-B527-401C-9BDC-2493E4722EC2.jpeg
Hi may I ask what name colour and is your bag lamb or calfskin? I just got a nano sized one which I think is the same as yours but I forgot to ask the SA the name of the colour. I have the code only M0514IGLC M50P.

Hi, I have the ultra black studded (previous seasons).
Used it only a couple of times. No problems so far.
Agree with the lotion comment ;)
OMG, I'm looking at this exact bag now, and just bought it preloved. Do you still have this bag and if so, how has it held up? I LOVE the look but am afraid of the wear and tear concerns. Thanks!