Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau Club

Feb 7, 2018
Dear All,
I would like to start a club for Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau. I tried to find out more about the handbag, however not a lot of videos in English on YouTube and reviews I found only from people who do not have the handbag, so please Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau owners shear pictures of your beautiful bag with a small story.

I love this bag and wanted to get one but it was a dealbreaker when it couldn’t even fit my iPhone 6s!
Oh, your 6s should definitely fit! I have an iPhone X which is longer than the 6s, and it fits. It’s an incredible bag and a true work of art. You should get it!! (I think there is a new mini version of this bag due out soon, and it won’t fit in that, but the original Petite Boite Chapeau from last season will definitely fit your phone.)

Oh, your 6s should definitely fit! I have an iPhone X which is longer than the 6s, and it fits. It’s an incredible bag and a true work of art. You should get it!! (I think there is a new mini version of this bag due out soon, and it won’t fit in that, but the original Petite Boite Chapeau from last season will definitely fit your phone.)
Are you talking about the Boite Chapeau Souple? Because the Petite Boite Chapeau definitely does not fit (I know this because I tried this in the store). Perhaps it's because my phone has a slim case, but I'm not taking it out of the case just so it can fit in the bag.

Edit: If I put it in at an angle, which I suspect is what you're going to suggest as a follow up, I can't fit anything else in the bag which defeats the purpose. :sad:

Last edited:
Reactions: J.A.N.
Oh thank, I was wandering if iPhone X would fit in, as I have one, now you confirmed. Yes it’s absolutely gorgeous bag.

Are you talking about the Boite Chapeau Souple? Because the Petite Boite Chapeau definitely does not fit (I know this because I tried this in the store). Perhaps it's because my phone has a slim case, but I'm not taking it out of the case just so it can fit in the bag.

Edit: If I put it in at an angle, which I suspect is what you're going to suggest as a follow up, I can't fit anything else in the bag which defeats the purpose. :sad:
I have a slim case on my phone and it does need to be at an angle, but I can still fit my keys and a card case, and maybe a lipstick inside. I have the Petite Boite Chapeau, not the supple version. I hope this helps!

I started a PBC club, but the Mods amalgamated it with the 'Supple' Boite Club. Which I failed to understand as they are completely different bags at substantially different price points. Given that there is a club for Alma bb as well as larger size Almas'. Another example is the Noe bag, which has a few seperate clubhouses for differing sizes. Anyway, here is my PBC frpm Grace Coddington collection. I can fit a small wallet, reading glasses, iphone 5, and a few smallish things like keys and lippy.
IMG_4111.JPG IMG_4006.JPG

I have a slim case on my phone and it does need to be at an angle, but I can still fit my keys and a card case, and maybe a lipstick inside. I have the Petite Boite Chapeau, not the supple version. I hope this helps!
It just doesn’t work for me. I don’t want to have to put things in my bag at weird angles. Enjoy yours!

Reactions: J.A.N.
Dear All,
I would like to start a club for Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau. I tried to find out more about the handbag, however not a lot of videos in English on YouTube and reviews I found only from people who do not have the handbag, so please Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau owners shear pictures of your beautiful bag with a small story.
There is already a club in the clubhouse.

Reactions: vinbenphon1
I started a PBC club, but the Mods amalgamated it with the 'Supple' Boite Club. Which I failed to understand as they are completely different bags at substantially different price points. Given that there is a club for Alma bb as well as larger size Almas'. Another example is the Noe bag, which has a few seperate clubhouses for differing sizes. Anyway, here is my PBC frpm Grace Coddington collection. I can fit a small wallet, reading glasses, iphone 5, and a few smallish things like keys and lippy.
View attachment 4442994 View attachment 4442995

Omg your pbc is so gorgeous :heart:

Reactions: vinbenphon1