Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi there which years of production are The Pouchette Metis’s in Mono are the most durable as I’ve heard some have had some issues etc. Any links or threads would be helpful.

There's a thread in the feedback dropbox. They're discontinuing use of it.
Oh nooo!It's the only way I can upload photos! Looks like I will only be able to check out TPF when at home :sad: It never works when I try to upload photos from my computer..

Where is the feedback dropbox? I can't see anything on the page where it says that?

Oh nooo!It's the only way I can upload photos! Looks like I will only be able to check out TPF when at home :sad: It never works when I try to upload photos from my computer..

Where is the feedback dropbox? I can't see anything on the page where it says that?
Can’t you just use a web page on your phone? I ditched the app a long time ago and simply do it all through Safari.

I miss the ease of use with the app. Getting notifications when someone quotes me or likes my post.

Is there any way to have each thread open where I left off? I can't remember which page numbers I left off on and have to keep scrolling back.

Also using the back button on my galaxy s8 was so convenient to return to the main threads page instead of having to scroll all the way to the top to choose the breadcrumb manually lol

I miss the ease of use with the app. Getting notifications when someone quotes me or likes my post.

Is there any way to have each thread open where I left off? I can't remember which page numbers I left off on and have to keep scrolling back.

Also using the back button on my galaxy s8 was so convenient to return to the main threads page instead of having to scroll all the way to the top to choose the breadcrumb manually lol
It happens automatically in my browser on my iPhone. The thread opens where I left off. It’s never been an issue.

Does anyone know whether there will be more empreinte colours added in the Pouchette Metis range this year.
I have vouchers to spend that expire in November and really fancy one of these but I seem to have all the existing colours covered with my current bags?

I think I'm going to bite the bullet today on my first LV bag. I think I've finally decided on the Noe BB in Damier Azur. I think it's perfect for summertime. :biggrin: My mom and I are heading to the mall after work today to look and see what they have.