Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

JoesGirl

Jun 25, 2017
I know. Probably too soon, but I had an employee at my local store tell me they just had their first meeting and Early Access begins July 9!

So first things first.

1. I don’t need a SINGLE thing.
2. I KNOW I’ll end up with at least five things I had no idea existed until you all told me.
3. I. Can’t. Wait.

Looking forward to the look books!!!

Christina in Oregon

Never too soon! I was just thinking last night about if the thread had popped up, and here it is! YASSSS!

I don't need much either, but I do have a list. Most of it is replacements (underwear, nike socks, beauty blenders, etc). I think I'm going to spring for the Kennebunkport Blanket this year. I'm also looking for pajama sets. I just handed out my small voluspa candles that I got last summer for Teacher Appreciation. That was amazing and I'm going to buy 2 sets this year for teachers next year.

I just bought TB Miller Sandals during double points, so I probably shouldn't spend too much. Plus, we're remodeling our kitchen, laundry, and 1st floor flooring this summer. Maybe I can find something for my new kitchen that I can't live without!

Reactions: JoesGirl
Looking forward to what will be included, as well.

I noticed that the Nordstrom-exclusive Longchamp Cuir Tote has stayed full price. Maybe it was marked down after the AS for a bit (I can’t remember), but they’ve been part of the regular inventory at full price—soon after the AS.

I guess it didn’t sell out, as in previous years? Are AS customers not as plentiful, generally speaking, as before?

Reactions: enjoy1
Does anybody remember if they usually have a Burberry cashmere scarf? I need one - was going to buy from the Burberry store but the NAS might have something

Last time they had a Burberry scarf was a few years ago. I was lucky to get that one. I haven't seen one on the sale since. A lot of the designer stuff isn't there anymore. Can't remember the last time a really good designer handbag was on the sale.

Does anybody remember if they usually have a Burberry cashmere scarf? I need one - was going to buy from the Burberry store but the NAS might have something

They haven’t had one in a while. You might have better luck finding one at the rack, especially if you have one that carries a lot of high end items. I saw a ton of Burberry scarves at the rack a few months ago.

Thanks for getting this thread started! My favorite item from last year’s sale turned out to be the navy Rag and Bone pants with the ties at the ankles. I can’t say I need anything this year, but I am always inspired by your purchases!

Reactions: LemonDrop