Beige St. Louis- authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m generally a newbie to the Goyard brand. I have one St. Louis pm in navy which I love. The other week I spotted a lovely beige colored St. Louis on a stylish older woman and I didn’t doubt its authenticity until I went home to try to find the color online. Only counterfeit Goyards are ones that I have seen so far from my search. Have any of you all come across this color? I just saw this one being sold on Vestiaire and claimed to be authentic but like I said I have only seen this color represented in fakes online. TIA!

Attachments

• E85B0E17-527B-4B30-ABCF-E61B192BF490.png
    E85B0E17-527B-4B30-ABCF-E61B192BF490.png
    680.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I’m generally a newbie to the Goyard brand. I have one St. Louis pm in navy which I love. The other week I spotted a lovely beige colored St. Louis on a stylish older woman and I didn’t doubt its authenticity until I went home to try to find the color online. Only counterfeit Goyards are ones that I have seen so far from my search. Have any of you all come across this color? I just saw this one being sold on Vestiaire and claimed to be authentic but like I said I have only seen this color represented in fakes online. TIA!
This is not an authentic Goyard or color

Status
Not open for further replies.