Dior Shoes

May I know whether the sizing run the same for patent, velvet, mesh and leather in dior J’adior the same?thanks! ;)

I have both the J'adior (3 flats and 1 mid heel in patent, velvet, mesh, leather (lambskin?)) and Chanel slingback (1 flat nude with black captoe). I think the J'adiors are soooo much more comfortable -- no breaking in needed. The Chanel slingback hurt after a few hours of wearing.
i

Hello @Sheikha Latifa, do you recommend using Shop n Ship? I live in Australia, Do stores in Italy accept international creditcards online ??

I use shop’n’ship for deliveries to Dubai. It takes a long time but I think mostly because of our local slow service
I have an account with a UK bank and have no problem ordering from anywhere
Actually, the only country where I had a problem with online orders was Australia. It’s like they never have foreigners ordering food there.
What you should bear in mind is that you may face double taxation - you will pay tax at the place of purchase and your local tax as the case may be. I’m not sure about your laws. Anyway, please share your experience. I’m moving to Australia soon and already dreading all this...

I use shop’n’ship for deliveries to Dubai. It takes a long time but I think mostly because of our local slow service
I have an account with a UK bank and have no problem ordering from anywhere
Actually, the only country where I had a problem with online orders was Australia. It’s like they never have foreigners ordering food there.
What you should bear in mind is that you may face double taxation - you will pay tax at the place of purchase and your local tax as the case may be. I’m not sure about your laws. Anyway, please share your experience. I’m moving to Australia soon and already dreading all this...

Thanks a lot @Sheikha Latifa and Welcome to Australia [emoji4][emoji4]

Hi everyone, has anyone tried out their dioramour flats? I would like to purchase a pair online, do you know how they run in size & anything about the fit? :smile:

Attachments

• dioramour.jpg
    dioramour.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 546