Hot Chick Scallop Pump

e33add0de38f9807698dfec79ca869bd.jpg

Well, if this looks like a replica, I’ll take it!

Wow it's obviously not what I meant it to be.
I have nothing with 100mm heels..
Just thinking there are many models of 100mm heels, so what is the rush to create Hot Chick that doesn't have the unique style of 130mm heel. That's all.
Being\ feeling sexy with 100-120mm heels is possible with no doubt, of course.
Just felt I had to protect the dignity of the classic legendary Hot Chick :P

Reactions: Nottwenty and mal
Don't feel that way mal. Thank you for sharing your pics. You wear them well! I hope others who receive the 100mm show their pairs here. All heel heights matter! This forum was once a place where everyone supported each other and our enthusiasm for CLs. There was never a hostile environment for those who wear lower heel heights. We all should empower one another in our love of CLs, no matter the heel height.
Amen! All heels matter- I love it :biggrin:

I do get what you mean, however most people cant walk in 130 without some sort of platform! And 100 works better for me.. im 5’10 so anything over that usually makes me self conscious lol!
I'm 5'10 too and only do 85 mm because I'm self conscious as well, however these are making me reconsider. I'm in love with the color too! So glad to see another tall girl out here not afraid to wear heels. I might have to get these and suck up the fact they are 100mm. I'm a solid 41 but the site says order a size up. Anyone have sizing advice?hot chick.jpg

Reactions: ElenaTS and mal
I'm 5'10 too and only do 85 mm because I'm self conscious as well, however these are making me reconsider. I'm in love with the color too! So glad to see another tall girl out here not afraid to wear heels. I might have to get these and suck up the fact they are 100mm. I'm a solid 41 but the site says order a size up. Anyone have sizing advice?View attachment 4373907
So gorgeous!! They are totally true to size.

Wow it's obviously not what I meant it to be.
I have nothing with 100mm heels..
Just thinking there are many models of 100mm heels, so what is the rush to create Hot Chick that doesn't have the unique style of 130mm heel. That's all.
Being\ feeling sexy with 100-120mm heels is possible with no doubt, of course.
Just felt I had to protect the dignity of the classic legendary Hot Chick :P

Any heels are better than no heels. That said, the Louboutin HC is a statement. Should Louboutin make a HC in 55mm to make someone feel better? Should deBeers sell cubic zirconiums? There are lots of options for all of us, and none wrong. Nevertheless, THE HC is a 130mm heel for experts, and should be...though I do prefer a Brian Atwood FM 130.

Any heels are better than no heels. That said, the Louboutin HC is a statement. Should Louboutin make a HC in 55mm to make someone feel better? Should deBeers sell cubic zirconiums? There are lots of options for all of us, and none wrong. Nevertheless, THE HC is a 130mm heel for experts, and should be...though I do prefer a Brian Atwood FM 130.

There's no need to gatekeep. Why shouldn't he make the Hot Chick in varying heel heights if he wants to? CLs aren't an exclusive club, and it's harmful to the community to exclude those who aren't deemed worthy because they don't want that high of a heel.

That's such an insensitive blanket statement. What if there are those who are willing to put in the extra effort, but cannot do so because of medical reasons? Your health and life is not worth permanently injuring yourself. Also, there are those who do not need a 130mm heel height to feel good about themselves. It is not what you put on that makes you feel sexy, it's what you have within you, how you carry yourself and what energy you project that makes you sexy to others.

Nobody makes anyone wear anything they don’t want... nor is it necessary. What you like and what you feel good with is fine, but...
Let’s say an Olympic high jump of 7.5 feet is exceptional. No one would feel bad if they could do 6.5 feet, good...but it’s not exceptional. Some of us are still trying for 7.8 feet, and are comfortable at 7.5 ft.

A CL HC is Olympic at 130mm. A HC look alike at 100mm is good, but no more exceptional than dozens of other brand models at 100mm. Why try to make believe you are Olympic? Just be happy at what you are happy with. Easy...no contests, just acceptance.

Reactions: luckystriker
Nobody makes anyone wear anything they don’t want... nor is it necessary. What you like and what you feel good with is fine, but...
Let’s say an Olympic high jump of 7.5 feet is exceptional. No one would feel bad if they could do 6.5 feet, good...but it’s not exceptional. Some of us are still trying for 7.8 feet, and are comfortable at 7.5 ft.

A CL HC is Olympic at 130mm. A HC look alike at 100mm is good, but no more exceptional than dozens of other brand models at 100mm. Why try to make believe you are Olympic? Just be happy at what you are happy with. Easy...no contests, just acceptance.

Right. Acceptance.