Defect? Should i return?

Should i return?

• Yes return

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No because its hard to get

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Hi everyone!!
I recently was lucky enough to be able to get a favourite mm in azur from the website. However when i opened it, i noticed that the stamp looks kind of weird and the A is obviously missing something/mis stamped. I attached a picture here to show what im talking about.

I'm wondering if i should return - considering this is so hard to get...i dont know when i will be able to get another one.

What are your thoughts? Is it serious enough to call it a defect? It doesn't affect the use of function of the bag. Also i noticed that some stitching on the inside are kind of done badly but it doesn't super bother me. The flap closes not super symmetrically - but i feel its normal for magnet bags.

Please let me know your thoughts! Anything is appreciated!View attachment 4436165 View attachment 4436165 View attachment 4436165 View attachment 4436169
I found a bag on a reseller site that looks just like yours. It is not a defect as it doesn’t affect the function of the bag. You need to figure out if you can use the bag without this bothering you otherwise you need to return. I would keep it and use it if you like the bag and there are no issues with the bag itself...

Thankyou everyone for your inputs! :biggrin:
I checked all my other lv pieces (12 of them) and none of them looks like that - the stamps are all crispy clear. Perhaps because they are all made in europe and this one is usa. I'm leaning on returning and try my luck again. Thank you again!

I checked all my other lv pieces (12 of them) and none of them looks like that - the stamps are all crispy clear. Perhaps because they are all made in europe and this one is usa. I'm leaning on returning and try my luck again. Thank you again!
Fyi my pa was made in europe and you can barely make out what the stamp states unless you zoom in with flash..or hold it to a magnifying glass..
20190517_061628.jpg

It is good that you are returning it because it bothers you and you are not happy with the purchase. Hopefully, you can find a replacement soon..and that the purse that you are giving up can make someone else happy.

Reactions: Melfontana