Show Us Your Vintage Michael Kors

Here is my vintage Michael Kors Collection bag I picked up a couple of years ago. I bought it because of the color and the gold hardware. I eventually had it authenticated as I was curious to see if it was real as I am not familiar with MK Colection bags made in Italy. I was so happy when I received the authenticity back to find out what it was worth and what it was made of calf skin and ostrich and hardware is 24k gold plated.

Attachments

• 91AB4E1F-2F46-4460-AC67-0EE36EE6D713.jpeg
    91AB4E1F-2F46-4460-AC67-0EE36EE6D713.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 309
I have a vintage MK bag that I found at a thrift store and would like to get a replacement MK charm for it. Are they sold in the stores? How can I go about getting one of these? Thank You!

Micheal Kors Braided leather Clutch. We still see many of these for sale. It was a very popular design. Note there is no date code and here again is this tweed lining. We see this often on the vintage bags.
Also, notice the logo design. Many claim this logo to not be made by Michael Kors. This logo was used on MANY vintage bags.
Could this bag be in the same collection?

Attachments

• Braided Leather Clutch1.jpg
    Braided Leather Clutch1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: cdtracing
Thanks! Oh my gosh, I remember asking you how easy it was to dye, when you posted a photo! :nuts: I love beige, ivory and pastels.
I do too, especially this time of year! So how do you like your bag, is it easy to get in/out of? I love the snakeskin details and twisted handle.