What's Inside Your LV?

Inside my NF GM today:

Rebecca Minkoff (Fleur de Lis, “C”, Life of the Party, and Metallic Sunglass Pouch’s)
Vera Bradley eyeglass case
LV orange Epi cosmetic pouch, Key Cles, and Evasion Pochette
Michael Kors eyeglass case
Kate Spade zippy wallet
Coach Limited Edition Bazooka gum coin pouch
Longchamp card case/compact wallet
(iPad Pro in organizer pocket)

Love the Bazooka coin pouch! and the Fleur de lis :smile:

So my questions for ladies. I have speedy Bs with organizer too. I put my stuff but never seems to be organized. Once it put them up and carry my purses, it gets shifted around a lot. My pictures will never look nice as yours. Any advise??

Here’s another better pic of what exactly fits in mine & the 6s plus [emoji41]. Don’t know I didn’t find this bag before. Just perfect. View attachment 4393197View attachment 4393198

Got my new glasses today varifocals from Gucci ab gorgeous silk pouch and velvet case in yellow not my fav colour but I can see while driving and and looking at the phone when using my sat nav of course. IRelief
Don’t need to juggle between two pairs now [emoji4] these fit in perfectly.
View attachment 4393200on
that chanel keychain is the cutest!! where is that from, if you dont mind me asking?

Reactions: J.A.N.
So my questions for ladies. I have speedy Bs with organizer too. I put my stuff but never seems to be organized. Once it put them up and carry my purses, it gets shifted around a lot. My pictures will never look nice as yours. Any advise??

I don’t know what your organizer looks like but do you use pockets? I use all the pockets so stuff stays in its spot. I put my keys in the pocket by the sunglasses and phone in the middle pocket. IMG_6234.JPG

I don’t know what your organizer looks like but do you use pockets? I use all the pockets so stuff stays in its spot. I put my keys in the pocket by the sunglasses and phone in the middle pocket. View attachment 4436268

That is a good point. I never really use the middle one (i have not used the middle divider/pocket). I should try to see how i can keep it its place.

thank you!

Switching to my Nano Speedy for tomorrow and I’m pretty amazed at what it can fit! Easily fits my essentials but I also managed to put the mini pochette in there with some extras...

Besides my Kobo and sunglasses case, this is pretty much all I need every day!

Attachments

• 6E6186D0-715D-4E40-95A6-A1B119FBCFD2.jpeg
    6E6186D0-715D-4E40-95A6-A1B119FBCFD2.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • ECA086F8-C354-4872-A3C0-B2D93D28D332.jpeg
    ECA086F8-C354-4872-A3C0-B2D93D28D332.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 1,270
what’s inside Cannes...loving the ‘down sizing’View attachment 4430284View attachment 4430285
Love your bag and you are a master packer! These cool structured shapes draw me in but then I worry I can’t carry what I need. The mini luggage bag is wonderful, and I think it would work, but without trying (closest boutique 4 hrs away) it’s hard to know. Thanks to everyone for showing all your lovelies filled with such cool matching slg’s, and not matching and everything! I think a cosmetic pouch is in my near future! Must upgrade my “insides” :P

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
D30C4DE3-DDEC-439F-AE18-495809429042.jpeg 78FEDEE3-C9DB-46C6-BBF5-D10284782DF2.jpeg Here’s my contribution if anyone is curious about the wonderful Saintonge camera bag. Got her last summer, and love how big she is for a small bag (HAD to get a matching wallet of course:cool:). My contents are the Victorine freesia wallet in mono Empreinte leather, H Vision Agenda, H Calvi card case, iPhone XS Max in a giant case, AirPods, credit card device for work, a $6 drugstore vinyl cosmetic case (mono cosmetic case now sitting in my cart, not matching is bugging me after seeing all of your bags!) and though I didn’t show, can add sunnies on top and keys! And she still zips easily with no bulging. This is truly an amazing small bag, and I researched many bags before buying. Carry her quite a bit and she looks great after a year. Hope this helps, thanks again to all of you! It’s kind of fun to see inside other’s handbags isn’t it. Kind of like the old HGTV commercial “you know you want to look”. :P Glad we have each other here to obsess with.

PS can also use my full size Silk’n zip around wallet from H if I take out the card case.