We Love Graffiti Club

Loved the size, loved the leather, loved the bag (Mine was a black out). But I've learned (to my expense) time and time again that the City style just isn't my bag. I'm a hobo girl. Not structured.

I see, hobos are great :smile: I own (and use) all types of styles (from totes and backpacks to WOCs and superminis). But I do think mini to small crossbody bags are my favourite. So the City S should be a great choice for me, at least in theory :smile:

But I really really like the regular city since I think it goes so well with the style, slouchiness and leather (I don’t like that the mini city almost doesn’t slouch).

Reactions: ksuromax
I see, hobos are great :smile: I own (and use) all types of styles (from totes and backpacks to WOCs and superminis). But I do think mini to small crossbody bags are my favourite. So the City S should be a great choice for me, at least in theory :smile:

But I really really like the regular city since I think it goes so well with the style, slouchiness and leather (I don’t like that the mini city almost doesn’t slouch).
Yeah the more leather the slouchier. But you also have to keep age in mind, the new regular sized Cities are very structured and don't slouch much either. I think a broken-in City small will have some slouch to it as well. You could try to search out some City smalls from earlier years to have a look? Or post that question?

Reactions: Kmora
Yeah the more leather the slouchier. But you also have to keep age in mind, the new regular sized Cities are very structured and don't slouch much either. I think a broken-in City small will have some slouch to it as well. You could try to search out some City smalls from earlier years to have a look? Or post that question?

Yeah, but sometimes when I have researched a bag both here and on youtube - it can sill be completely different when I see it IRL.

So would love to see one. Or find a cheap pre loved one ;)

Yeah, I really need luck [emoji6] it is pretty much impossible to find in Sweden, and buying outside of Europe will lead to 40% taxes = not worth it. So I have limited options to find one [emoji23]
From what I’ve seen the resale values on the graf bags is staying higher than on some of the other styles...

Reactions: Bigislehi

Well, never mind my previous question. This bag popped up this evening and I bought it.
https://uk.designerexchange.com/pro...balenciaga/classic-ciy-graffiti/SHANBAL835006

I do love the regular city (have two) but thought it would nice with the city small size. But buying pre loved for half the prize - I couldn’t resist that. So let’s see how I like the bag IRL [emoji6]

If I like I most definitely need a matching wallet like CeeJay has [emoji6]
great choice! :tup:
hope you'll like it!

From what I’ve seen the resale values on the graf bags is staying higher than on some of the other styles...

Yeah, I noticed that! I wonder if it will stay like that or if it is now in the beginning when the design is new.

If I would buy a graffiti bag from US, it would be the same prize as a new one in Sweden due to the added taxes haha. So crazy.

great choice! :tup:
hope you'll like it!

I do hope so :smile: but I think the small size might be better in this design. If I find one in the future I might buy it as well ;)

Reactions: ksuromax
The bag arrived today!
IMG_7690.JPG

And OMG! It is gorgeous and the leather is amazing! I never thought it would feel so thick and durable? The agneau citys I’ve seen in store last years has been so different?

Is the leather same for all graffiti items? (Planning to buy more from this line [emoji56])

The bag arrived today!
View attachment 4439347

And OMG! It is gorgeous and the leather is amazing! I never thought it would feel so thick and durable? The agneau citys I’ve seen in store last years has been so different?

Is the leather same for all graffiti items? (Planning to buy more from this line [emoji56])
can't tell for ALL, but my Bazar and Clutch feel just :drool:
Bazar has started breaking in and it's :hbeat:

I love my City S Graffiti bag .. still may get the City bag (thinkin' about it)!!!
View attachment 4415129

I know this bag isn’t that old but do you have a feeling about wear and tear for the graffiti city S? I bought the regular graffiti city and the leather seems very durable but there is a huge difference between carrying shoulder och crossbody. So what are your thoughts so far?

I know this bag isn’t that old but do you have a feeling about wear and tear for the graffiti city S? I bought the regular graffiti city and the leather seems very durable but there is a huge difference between carrying shoulder och crossbody. So what are your thoughts so far?
I debated on the 'regular' City and my City S; just liked the design on this one better. However, I have used it quite a bit and have found that the back of the bag (the colors) do seem less 'bright' which does bum me out a bit. Sadly, I think it's inevitable that the color on the back of these bags will fade .. regardless of the style.

I debated on the 'regular' City and my City S; just liked the design on this one better. However, I have used it quite a bit and have found that the back of the bag (the colors) do seem less 'bright' which does bum me out a bit. Sadly, I think it's inevitable that the color on the back of these bags will fade .. regardless of the style.

Thanks, for your input. I thought that might be a problem but the City S is just so gorgeous. I am very careful with leather and colour for crossbody bags since I have had some bad experiences in the past. Shoulder bags are more forgiving, at least for how I wear them, compared to crossbody bags (that I tend to be much less careful about since I ”forget” that I am carrying them).

I actually also prefer the City S’s graffiti over the City’s graffiti :smile: