Which leather color do you think looks better on the Brittany bag?

QNX1992

O.G.
Apr 1, 2009
IMG_2078.JPGIMG_2072.JPG

I want to buy the Brittany but I’m undecided between the Magnolia or the Bordeaux color. Noir is not an option because I already have the Monogram Pallas BB with Noir color.
Would you please let me know which color you think looks better on the Damier Ebene Brittany bag? Thanks

Last edited:
View attachment 4433076View attachment 4433082

I want to buy the Brittany but I’m undecided between the Magnolia or the Bordeaux color. Noir is not an option because I already have the Monogram Pallas BB with Noir color.
Would you please let me know which color you think looks better on the Damier Ebene Brittany bag? Thanks

I think the light pink is a better spring/summer color while the Bordeaux is more fall/winter. That might just be an issue of preference- I have the artsy aurore and I love to use it in the fall. Gorgeous bag either way!

Pink. This bag is so well made. I remember playing with this bag in store and thinking how lovely it is. But at the time had the speedy b 25 stuck in my head so didnt get it.

I think the light pink is a better spring/summer color while the Bordeaux is more fall/winter. That might just be an issue of preference- I have the artsy aurore and I love to use it in the fall. Gorgeous bag either way!
This is my thought as well. I was going to vote pink but realized I think the season is affecting my vote! Both are beautiful. Good luck deciding!

Pink! You already have the Pallas in Noir, which works so well in Fall/Winter, so go with the color that works for Spring/Summer. Plus, I think pink looks so nice with DE and softens it.