Dudes and their Diors

Woman here.. hope that’s welcomed :smile: Just received my Dior Homme/Sorayama collaboration Pre-Fall 2019 piece! My aesthetic is super androgynous/minimalist- live in men’s collection suit jackets. This pin could not be more sleek!! Even the sci-fi/ futuristic packaging of this collection calls to me. I plan to wear it on my jackets, and I think it pairs well with my silver metallic Burberry DK88 (as pictured).

Just as an aside- I didn’t see this in person before I ordered. Much larger than I originally imagined- but definitely a pleasant surprise. Very weighty. Feels like excellent quality! Thanks for letting me share!
I love it! I saw it at the pop-up and thought it was beautiful, but I don't wear pins/brooches.

I love your metallic DK88 as well!

Off to the spa with the Open Bar.

IMG_6300.JPG

I haven’t used this bag in a while as it was not quite fitting into my life style. I originally purchased the Open Bar for work but found that I was either carrying too much or too little for me to justify using it. Recently, I’ve found a balance of what I carry day to day and plan on using this more. The color just makes me so happy, and the leather is soft an touchable. When I originally purchase the bag I said I wouldn’t likely wear it with the sides out but now I feed more and more that it is an amazing classic tote shape that I don’t mind wearing hand carried. Of course the option to fold in the sides to add some fun is also bonus to change the feel of the bag completely.

Off to the spa with the Open Bar.

View attachment 4429108

I haven’t used this bag in a while as it was not quite fitting into my life style. I originally purchased the Open Bar for work but found that I was either carrying too much or too little for me to justify using it. Recently, I’ve found a balance of what I carry day to day and plan on using this more. The color just makes me so happy, and the leather is soft an touchable. When I originally purchase the bag I said I wouldn’t likely wear it with the sides out but now I feed more and more that it is an amazing classic tote shape that I don’t mind wearing hand carried. Of course the option to fold in the sides to add some fun is also bonus to change the feel of the bag completely.
It's nice to see this bag again. It's a great bag.

Reactions: hightea_xx
It's been a long time since a reveal and I thought I'd join the club...
My package from online came in a white box with star like for women.

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

Now, I think I may have to do an exchange or even return because I'm shocked at how terribly constructed this bag is. Look at these random threads coming from the leather....? It's not from the actual stitching. Does anyone know what this is? Is it like the glazing or treatment for the leather? And then look at the bad glue job they did for the zipper and front left tip of strap...it's completely visible.

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5039.jpg

View attachment 4430237

View attachment 4430238

Now, I think I may have to do an exchange or even return because I'm shocked at how terribly constructed this bag is. Look at these random threads coming from the leather....? It's not from the actual stitching. Does anyone know what this is? Is it like the glazing or treatment for the leather? And then look at the bad glue job they did for the zipper and front left tip of strap...it's completely visible.

View attachment 4430240

View attachment 4430242

View attachment 4430247
Your bag is beautiful! The little things should come off if you pull them. I think they are just excess glazing. As for the glue stain, it can be removed with lighter fluid applied to a Q-tip with a bit of gentle rubbing with the tip of the Q-tip. But if you rather exchange, then maybe the exchange one won't show any glue.

This is one cool bag, though.

Reactions: Liberté
I personally don't mind about the packaging, but I would consider return the bag. The price of it it's very high and we all expect to be perfect, if you feel disappointed you should return it.

View attachment 4430237

View attachment 4430238

View attachment 4430240

View attachment 4430242

View attachment 4430247

Reactions: J.T.
In case anyone was in the market for this sweater, it runs small! I had to size up. It looks really great skin tight because of the lines, but i prefer it to fit like the runway so I bought the medium.
Wow you look great in it! The fit looks perfect. I normally like skin-tight but it makes it harder to wear (looks uncomfortable and uneasy). May I please ask how much this sweater is? Thanks!

Reactions: J.T.