Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

D2FE9DF6-AA54-4F78-AE6D-5DBE9BF1BE7C.jpeg D758CA4B-E86F-46D7-824B-4ACAD817CCDF.jpeg

Hi all,

I’m sooooo soooo in love with this bag and planning to buy 1 soon. But I can’t decide since the store here don’t have the baby size (which I prefer at first).
Can anyone post pics while wearing the baby Niki?

I went to the Laurent boutique here to only to try the medium size.
I like this size too but some thoughts that i might look too big and too long for my posture.
But I dont have any clue how the baby size would fitt me. I’m afraid it might look to small...

What do you think? Cant decide between the med and baby..I’ll post some pics here while wearing the med size...
Please if anyone has pics with the baby size

THANK you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: RT1
View attachment 4417183 View attachment 4417182

Hi all,

I’m sooooo soooo in love with this bag and planning to buy 1 soon. But I can’t decide since the store here don’t have the baby size (which I prefer at first).
Can anyone post pics while wearing the baby Niki?

I went to the Laurent boutique here to only to try the medium size.
I like this size too but some thoughts that i might look too big and too long for my posture.
But I dont have any clue how the baby size would fitt me. I’m afraid it might look to small...

What do you think? Cant decide between the med and baby..I’ll post some pics here while wearing the med size...
Please if anyone has pics with the baby size

THANK you so much
I think the medium size would be a good shoulder bag. Get the baby if you will wear it crossbody.

Reactions: morninbeauty
Hi i just bought a Niki bag. I noticed that the Y, the right side of the upper Y is longer compared to the left side. Is this normal or a defect or maybe a fake Niki? Please help so desperate abt this. Thanks a lot...

Attachments

• 15571468421963931420285714952054.jpg
    15571468421963931420285714952054.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 644
Reactions: KeharaO