LOVE TRIANGLE

Love the color! [emoji7] Congrats! Is the word Balenciaga on both sides?
thank you! :smile:
i fell in love with the colour as soon as i saw it in the boutique last year! 've been hoping for a clutch, but it was never made, settled on this and i like it!
no, thank god, only on the front side, the back is blank ;)

Reactions: houseof999
This looks like a super fun bag! I love the color! I wonder how much it fits? And a big THANK YOU of your mod shots. Alway so helpful!
i have played with it a bit, had to try a few ways to put my stuff in :biggrin:
1 - it does fit the long wallet, it's wide and when i put the long wallet in there was still some spare room.
2 - it is a VERY fun bag! i'd say the most unusual one i've ever had!
that's not a bad thing, but it's definitely not the most easy bag to fill up and get in and out :biggrin:
eventually i downsized the wallet, switched from long Tattoo to mini trifold Tattoo and it feels better this way. Besides, i finally have the reason to use my new card cases :biggrin:

i have played with it a bit, had to try a few ways to put my stuff in :biggrin:
1 - it does fit the long wallet, it's wide and when i put the long wallet in there was still some spare room.
2 - it is a VERY fun bag! i'd say the most unusual one i've ever had!
that's not a bad thing, but it's definitely not the most easy bag to fill up and get in and out :biggrin:
eventually i downsized the wallet, switched from long Tattoo to mini trifold Tattoo and it feels better this way. Besides, i finally have the reason to use my new card cases :biggrin:
Amazing the difference a smaller wallet can make, I found that with my XS Bazars. Great colour!

Reactions: ksuromax
Are Bal doing grey dust/sleeper bags now?
indeed, they do
This one is very cute on you, what a beautiful pop of colour! :love:
thank you!
surprisingly this one gathered so much of attention and compliments from my co-workers (inc guys!) as, probably, my all other bags taken all together!!
it's a real head turner! :biggrin:

Reactions: jeanstohandbags
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH .. girl, you are making this SO TEMPTING for me!!!!! But, I see that I would definitely need the Medium size; the XS will be too small for me to carry any goods. LOVE this color too (and that Royal Blue) .. oh boy, temptation-City!

Reactions: ksuromax