Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

Hi! What length would be good for crossbody? I have k25, k28 and k32. I bought a strap online and unfortunately I can’t try it on my bags because I can’t remove the plastic on it. I got the 105 length in black and white ghw. Also, how do you guys feel about mixing the hardware?

Posting some photos below [emoji5]

IMG_0888.JPG

Strap with Gris T ghw

IMG_0887.JPG

Strap with Gris M phw

Reactions: celebrationfl
Hi! What length would be good for crossbody? I have k25, k28 and k32. I bought a strap online and unfortunately I can’t try it on my bags because I can’t remove the plastic on it. I got the 105 length in black and white ghw. Also, how do you guys feel about mixing the hardware?

View attachment 4426911

Strap with Gris T ghw

View attachment 4426912

Strap with Gris M phw

I don’t mix hardware personally. In store they peel it back to try it on the bags and then pull it back over. How tall are you? I’m 5’6 and 105 is crossbody for me

Last edited:

View attachment 4426911

Strap with Gris T ghw

View attachment 4426912

Strap with Gris M phw

Even if you can't attach the strap to your bag, can't you put the strap ove your shoulder to get some idea if the length would work for you. There is quite a difference between the sizes.

I like the strap itself with both the colours of your bags, but the pictures show clearly that mixing the hardware is not really a good thing to do.

Even if you can't attach the strap to your bag, can't you put the strap ove your shoulder to get some idea if the length would work for you. There is quite a difference between the sizes.

I like the strap itself with both the colours of your bags, but the pictures show clearly that mixing the hardware is not really a good thing to do.

I don’t mix hardware personally. In store they peel it back to try it on the bags and then pull it back over. How tall are you? I’m 5’6 and 105 is crossbody for me

105 is cross body for me too. I would go with the narrower strap for the smaller kellys. I would not mix hardware either.

I'm 5.6" also, and just purchased 105cm for my K28. I don't mix hardware for these straps either. I have one strap for my GHW kelly, and another for my PHW Kelly.

Thank you so much for all your insights! I’m 5’4, I think this will work crossbody for me. I tried putting the strap over me and the bags and i agree that mixing hardware is a no no. Il be on a lookout for a phw that will match the colors I have [emoji5]

Reactions: lulilu and Holsby
The mini bag straps with the small hooks have SKU numbers 73649.

The handbag straps with the regular hooks have SKU numbers 73650 and 73651.
(73650 are the 25mm wide straps. 74651 are the wider 50mm straps. But both have regular hooks.)

Hope this helps!

Lala do you know if the smaller hooks will fit the mini Halzan as well? I got the one with smaller hook by accident and don’t own any mini k or mini bolide but have been eyeing the halzan.

Thanks!

Reactions: peonies13
the smaller straps wont allow it to go on certain D rings of several bag designs, my SA has shown me that while trying to fit a smaller strap (canvas) i believe it is the 2.5 cm width one, e.g. onto a TPM size evelyn ..

My SA told me about the issue. It will only fit the new mini Bolide. Even the SM didn’t know what ‘petite’ in the description meant when she ordered it. Sorry to hear that...

It won’t even fit Evelyn TPM. Evelyn TPM has normal D ring. I believe It will only fit the new mini Bolide.

Sorry to be dense here but which size fits the Evelyne TPM? I am considering an alternate strap and now worried the clasps won’t fit. I thought the TPM would take the smaller clasps but maybe not? Here’s one I’m looking at just as an example... thanks for helping clarify!
http://www.fashionphile.com/product-391600

77593495-CE21-4A8A-89D3-E81218664517.jpeg 424BF736-6310-4E62-8C82-34E7B68B49D1.jpeg

Hi all, I just received this Hermes tressage shoulder strap which I bought from an online reseller. I just found that the clasps are smaller than the regular ones and I checked through this thread and realized this is for mini Kelly and mini bolide, but does anyone know if this small clasps will fit K25? Tks

Reactions: celebrationfl
View attachment 4644299 View attachment 4644300

Hi all, I just received this Hermes tressage shoulder strap which I bought from an online reseller. I just found that the clasps are smaller than the regular ones and I checked through this thread and realized this is for mini Kelly and mini bolide, but does anyone know if this small clasps will fit K25? Tks

I remember trying it in the past, and it didn't work for me. I think it's possible but you'll likely scratch the hardware when you squeeze it on and it will for sure be a struggle to take off if you manage to hook it on.

Reactions: candyapple15