A very special unboxing!

So pretty Nashpoo!!!!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW[emoji7][emoji7]!!! What a stunning addition to your beautiful collection!! Love your new SLG also!! Assuming that’s the new iridescent pink color? White and pink always look fabulous together, but these two look beyond fabulous . And I also think you should get that gorgeous Gabrielle[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Thank you for sharing your new beauties!!

So pretty Nashpoo!!!!!!! WOW, WOW, WOW[emoji7][emoji7]!!! What a stunning addition to your beautiful collection!! Love your new SLG also!! Assuming that’s the new iridescent pink color? White and pink always look fabulous together, but these two look beyond fabulous . And I also think you should get that gorgeous Gabrielle[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Thank you for sharing your new beauties!!

It's great! I love that entire line with the timeless CC's, it looks fabulous!! and it has a secure closure, unlike the backpack.

What a beautiful bag! Congrats and enjoy!!

Thank you all so much! And yes, it's the iridescent pink :smile: my sa just got a shipment in the other day so I had to snatch one!

congrats, I love white bags :smile:

Stunning piece! It'll be perfect for summer. Enjoy!

Congrats! I love your new white bag - it’s such a statement piece. I think you need that blue gabby in your life too... :P

Thank you!! I can't wait to use her [emoji7] going to have to baby it for sure but it's so pretty!

And yeah, I'm still thinking of the blue gabby [emoji51] especially since the tax in Hawaii is so much lower than back home.. Yikes !